Leafs / Wings Winter Classic 2013

St. Patrick

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics of the Detroit jersey as requested ..

in the middle of getting it customized and hopefully getting Pavel to sign it. Anyone got any recommendations on what pen works best on felt material? Im assuming paint pens work best for that maybe?

cant find the authentics anywhere for these i really want the redwings jersey

Shots of the jersey w/ customization. Managed to get Pavel to sign it ..siggy not the greatest with the felt material but ohh well ..nice add to the collection.

post-8410-0-77024100-1366759587_thumb.jp

post-8410-0-49333600-1366759595_thumb.jp

To be clear: the authentics are Indo's?

i called jersey city the other day. there for sale on the website but wont able to ship them until sept/october. he said there the 2.0s made in canada. for that much money they better be. i cant beleive what Hoh is charging on ebay. when i can have a real 2.0 for a little more all customized. why does reebok insist on having two versions of replicas.

Airn17 -- thanks for sharing the pix of the customized Datsyuk, looks awesome. Congrats on getting it signed too.

Looks like the patch on your 2.0 is the original version that has since been revised, right? The new version has "2014" up at the top of the patch up next to the NHL shield.

Thanks, I don't know if the authentic 7287 version of the jersey has the revised patch or not because I haven't been able to find or see any of them cept the one I got. I've seen the indo authentics & looks like they didn't come with patches but the eBay seller has added the updated patches on them? I know the semi pro version of the jerseys don't come with patches. Curious to see if the 7287 will have new patches on them, if they do, the one I got maybe a rare jersey then?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants any detailed pictures of the Indo-Edge version of the Red Wings jersey let me know. I just got 3 in stock today.

From what I can tell, they're not using 2.0 materials.

The hem tags say the following...

Team Issued, Flyers, 2.0:

Air Knit - 100% Polyester

Stretch Mesh - 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex

The Red Wings WC:

100% Polyester

Are the Indos still themed like 1.0's or have they finally started using 2.0 materials?

I spoke with one of the managers at pro hockey life about the authentics and he said they are probably being delayed because they have to sew all the new patches onto them. The premiers don't come with the patch so that's why they're out right now.

Also probably good to check on your authentics to see if there are any remnants of the previous patch

No remnants of a patch on any of my three that I have now, and I don't believe they're delayed. These were just ordered 2 weeks ago, and came in late last week, and I just placed an order for 10 more.

I spoke with one of the managers at pro hockey life about the authentics and he said they are probably being delayed because they have to sew all the new patches onto them. The premiers don't come with the patch so that's why they're out right now.

Also probably good to check on your authentics to see if there are any remnants of the previous patch

The ones I ordered are Indo.

Were the ones you ordered the indo edge or edge 2.0?