Did I just buy a fake Edge?

metaphaze

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you mocking my grammar? Same statement made, with a COMMA , repeating the same statement, et. al.

You're right, you're right

In all seriousness though, please lighten up. This whole board has been supportive of your efforts and has agreed with you. You came to the wrong place if you were looking for counterfeit apologists.

You're right, you're right

In all seriousness though, please lighten up. This whole board has been supportive of your efforts and has agreed with you. You came to the wrong place if you were looking for counterfeit apologists.

LOL, Your, and You are, and You're shares the same definition based on a standard English Language Dictionary. Why are we even bothering with this?

I thought the point was to make sure other legitimate buyers are not duped in to buying counterfeit merchandise. There is a difference between my "Scots Trade MO Jerzy Is ths Seme thing as This ONE!"

Why is this even conversation? Why are we wasting OUR time?

Anyway, thanks for the College crash course on grammar, educating my positive post, against scam artists.

I have no desire to stop closing counterfeit auctions on eBay, since they are still willing to take the complaints.

LOL, Your, and You are, and You're shares the same definition based on a standard English Language Dictionary. Why are we even bothering with this?

Whyr

I thought the point was to make sure other legitimate buyers are not duped in to buying counterfeit merchandise. There is a difference between my "Scots Trade MO Jerzy Is ths Seme thing as This ONE!"

Why is this even conversation? Why are we wasting OUR time?

Anyway, thanks for the College crash course on grammar, educating my positive post, against scam artists.

I have no desire to stop closing counterfeit auctions on eBay, since they are still willing to take the complaints.

Ebay will do absolutely nothing if you simply report an item. Unless you have yourself been duped into buying a fake and report it, they wont take action. Look, I respect that you're trying to do your part with fake jerseys on ebay, but the reality is you're fighting a battle that you have no chance at winning. We all know the problem with fakes on ebay. It's not that we dont have a problem with it, but there is simply nothing we can do to stop the counterfeit market.

You can do whatever you like in attempts to get rid of fakes, but calling out members for either selling fakes or not condemning them, is not the way of going to try to make your position known

No one on here claims fakes are okay, everyone here is against them