It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

This is going to be the first jersey that I will customize by myself (I ordered my sewing machine today).

I love hearing that members aren't afraid to take on projects...GOOD ON YA!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Caps jerseys are awesome. The only thing that I never liked about 'em is the fonts...more specifically, the number font. I get their idea of going with something different, but for me, it just doesn't work. If they had a classic serif block font (think like retro Cowboys uni numbers) it would be one of the best jerseys of all time, in my opinion.

Either way, they are still awesome, especially the white. The blue contrast on the white with the sparkle of the copper and hints of black is perfect.

I love hearing that members aren't afraid to take on projects...GOOD ON YA!!!

Thanks! I have nothing better to do over the summer anyway. This will keep me entertained and I probably will enjoy doing it! :thumbsup:

Those Caps jerseys are awesome. The only thing that I never liked about 'em is the fonts...more specifically, the number font. I get their idea of going with something different, but for me, it just doesn't work. If they had a classic serif block font (think like retro Cowboys uni numbers) it would be one of the best jerseys of all time, in my opinion.

Either way, they are still awesome, especially the white. The blue contrast on the white with the sparkle of the copper and hints of black is perfect.

I'm with you, the number font was trying to hard, I think something like the font the Sens use now would have worked well.

My biggest problem was always with the size of the name font, it's HUGE! Fitting Konowalchuk on there, they had to have

multiple versions of the font, skinnier and more condensed - kinda stupid in my design book.

Got these in today, I always loved this color scheme. I thought it was a great solution rather than the obvious red, white and blue.

I think a JB patch is in order for the white one.

PHIL IS COOL! That guy had skills and great "D" too boot!

I miss that guy. Too bad he ever got a cup.. :(

Les Nordiques du Québec chantail! A lieu de la saison de 1981-82 et a été porté par Alain Cote.

rdiquescirca1981Maskaauthentic-vi.jpg

diquescirca1981bMaskaauthentic-vi.jpg

Man, this thing is beat up. The collar is ripped away from the body in two separate spots.

Les Nordiques du Québec chantail! A lieu de la saison de 1981-82 et a été porté par Alain Cote.

Tres bien!

Man, this thing is beat up. The collar is ripped away from the body in two separate spots.

I believe the correct word is "chandail". You figure with your meticulous detail in spotting fake authentics, you would remember that chandail is the word for shirt in french.

Yeah I had to break balls on that one, but we've all been trained to pay attention to details, right....

Heh...dude, you say that like I ACTUALLY can speak French! :D I just got all that stuff off the translator. I did remember seeing the word chandail in certain on-ice tags too so that's where I got that from. I guess I did misspell it though. But you can't expect me to master spelling of a foreign language when I don't even have my native tongue's one down!

Je rigole. (I kid)

You can't trust translators though...I used Google Translate for a business Power Point that I needed to use French in (I take French and probably could have done it, but it wasn't worth the time considering the teacher only speaks English and isn't grading the stuff) and the translator translated I am excited to do business with you, as I am aroused to do business with you. I caught it when I was reading the PP aloud. There is a guy from France in my class and him and both started laughing while nobody else knew why. My French teacher told us to never use the expression, "Je suis exiger" and that was what Google said to use. It would have been embarrassing if people knew what I said.

No question on this one. 2002 World Juniors, #38 Rick Nash.

very nice!

Whatever you do don't put on the Havlat, I'm pretty sure both shoulders will instantly separate.

Killer Phil shirts!

Here are a few of my new additions.. Havlat game worn Hatcher game issued..

Plus let me know what you think of my newest landing page for checking out some pieces of my collection..

JERSEY PAGE

Nice jerseys. :thumbsup: Is the Havlat ultrafil? Also I see you have a Ovi gamer and I just want to ask if that was from his rookie season.

as per my thread in the college section, i wound up having this done at EPS. while they dont do their hockey teams, they actually do a bunch of the other sports jerseys for BC

im just kinda bummed because it's a little big on me. the place i bought jersey from told me that an xl would fit like a 48. it actually measures like 27.5'' across...and before you ask, i had them send it straight over to EP to save a few bucks on the SH, so i didnt realize it was too big befor ei got it back today. im debating selling this and having a large made up

if anyone has a hockey east patch available that i can slap on the front, please let me know

250585_10150271404850240_612285239_9187214_3925805_n.jpg249670_10150271405695240_612285239_9187217_6522657_n.jpg

Man, this page is sheer quality. I like them all a lot. Remind me not to post anything until the next page is up. Sheesh.

He got better than LI, he's on the Rangers :-p

Thats it...be on the look out for the Statistically Significant thread I will post when I return home from school!...If I don't post it, that means I did not like my findings :rolleyes:

But Marty really was treated unfairly. He was supposed to be traded at the deadline and was not.

EDIT: Teacher wasnt there to teach me how to solve the problem.

Edited by NYIJM29

You all knew it was coming...

HodgsonAwayFinalsFront.jpg

HodgsonAwayFinals.jpg

The team is keeping both sets, so I had a 56 2.0 done up. Just like his actual jersey.