It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Thanks Jay.

The Canes will be a #8 Matt Cullen with a Cup patch or the Ron Francis patches (if I can find them).

The Rangers I'm not at all sure on. I need to check my spreadsheet to see who I don't already have allocated to another jersey of that era.

The Oilers will either be a #16 Mike York or a #93 Petr Nedved with a Oilers 25th patch.

Oh man go with the Nedved on that Alt.. Or Ryan Smyth.. Those are gorgeous jersey's!

Nice taste on the Matt Cullen to..

Rangers is a tough one depending on who you like.. I'd rock a Dubinsky..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York or Nedved? Is this really even a choice? How could it NOT be the 2002 US Olympian??

By the way, Murf and Pat are having a consignment sale and have a Mike York USA Olympic jersey sz 56 available. Somebody here has to get that.

EDIT: Matt, forget about Matt effing Cullen on that Canes one. You HAVE TO make it a Doug Weight jersey. Honor one of the greatest Cup celebration pictures of all-time:

doug-weight-carolina-hurricanes-stanley-cup-8x10_8fdbc6093bfca5656da84554f7fe3110.jpg

Not even a separated shoulder could stop Dougie from hoisting that Cup. How friggin inspirational is that shot? I love it. LOVE IT!

Dougie signed that picture for me and added 2006 without me asking! Dougie is a great guy...I am making my Canes jersey a Weight (once I get the sewing down) :thumbsup:

Andy Miele was recently signed by the Coyotes

100_1454.jpg

100_1455.jpg

Luis Tremblay from Drakkar...don't know much about him but it appears he's been around, but more or less I just always wanted one of these

100_1452.jpg

100_1453.jpg

and the black Spiders sibling

100_1451.jpg

Andy Miele was on the US National Team for this years' World Championships. Nice. Those Drakkar Noir jerseys are really wild too. I've always liked that front crest. It reminds me of a bottle of Unibroue's Don de Dieu!

I was posting about game worn jerseys when this arrived at my door.

2002 playoff gamer, Smolinski scored one of his two goals in this jersey...assuming they wore one set. (homework!)

With the two patches and the Assistant Captains "A", the front of this shirt is quite busy.

2002front.jpg

2002back.jpg

2002tag.jpg

NICE Smolinski jersey. The pride of Toledo, Ohio! I would imagine that they only used one set of jerseys that year since they only played seven games so there's a great chance that any picture you find of him against the Avs that year is that jersey.

NICE Smolinski jersey. The pride of Toledo, Ohio! I would imagine that they only used one set of jerseys that year since they only played seven games so there's a great chance that any picture you find of him against the Avs that year is that jersey.

Thanks!

Found a few on Getty, but they aren't high enough resolution for me to zoom in and match up stick/puck marks.

sweet kings. your best bet might be to match to those loose threads on the front

i can get you the getty images without the watermark, but they will still be pretty small

I got this from James(F-Liars) yesterday and put the patch on it today:

tRedWingscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

What's better than this one?

I know it will never happen Mike, but I am requesting Keith Primeau on that Wings jersey. :thumbsup:

Got this in today. My second gamer (and my second gamer of a Bruins player who got traded this past season, whoops!)

Mark Stuart Home Set 3 2009-2010:

248499_10150260993906294_733211293_9330755_869179_n.jpg

250019_10150260994501294_733211293_9330766_3379043_n.jpg

Edit: He didn't wear this in four playoff games. He played in four games during those playoffs, two of which I believe were in the jersey, including the game 7 that I would rather not talk about. I was also able to photo-match (I think) the stick marks on the right sleeve.

Here is my latest pickup. It as a pretty rare North Dakota jersey. It's an ultrafil CCM game-worn one of the seasons from 1993-95 (the only years the team wore this jersey, and Rappana played both of those seasons).

The jersey isn't the flashiest, and is actually one of the more boring North Dakota jerseys in their history, but it's still a pretty sweet jersey to have. The #23 is now a retired number at North Dakota in honor of Ralph Engelstad, who played hockey for the team in the late 40's/early 50s and who invested a fortune to build the team's current arena which bears his name.

For whatever reason, the jerseys featured a very small embroidered CCM logo on the back hem of the jersey, unlike the NHL counterparts which are much larger.

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

The jersey isn't the flashiest, and is actually one of the more boring North Dakota jerseys in their history...

3d font, arched nameplate, strong colours, simple design, unique attribute, that thing screams winner!!!

Very classy.

Nice pickup :thumbsup:

Nice UND!

This pickup looks like nothing now (well, it is the Isles minor league affiliate, so it is nothing lol)

IMG_6079.jpg

This is going to be the first jersey that I will customize by myself (I ordered my sewing machine today). The player? None other than the good ol' Minnesota boy, Kyle Okposo.

I like it too. Very simple but very sharp. I love the tiny embroidered CCM logo on the hem too. That's awesome! It looks like it has some good wear also which is DEFINITELY a plus.

It's also funny that we basically have had back-to-back pick-ups of current Team USA players too! Mark Stuart was the captain of the national team this year. That Game 7 that you refuse to speak of was also one of the best Game 7's I've seen in recent memory.

For whatever reason, the jerseys featured a very small embroidered CCM logo on the back hem of the jersey, unlike the NHL counterparts which are much larger.

NCAA rules that restrict the size of manufacturers logos.