Where to buy NHL game worn jerseys?! :)

Calciomania

Dear Forum users,

i started this topic, because maybe it will be interesting to make a discussion and share our infos where is it possible to buy some game worn jerseys from each teams.

Because this year we have only 10 teams still at Meigray. all others sell over other places.

i know also where you can order Pens, Habs, Wings, Isles and some others.

Rangers are sold over Steiner Sports.

But where you can get the Sharks, or this years Ligthning, Blue Jackets and some other?

maybe this would be an interesting topic. Because the last months it was very difficult for me from Europe to get some informations and find some game jerseys.

cheers

manu

:skaterblu:

The Blackhawks were sold their store, they still have some left...from this year forward the jerseys will be auctioned off at the convention. They aren't sure where the jerseys not getting auctioned off will end up.

The Maple Leafs are selling them through their team store at Realsports.ca. Prior to this year they can be found at Meigray.

Blue Jackets jerseys can be bought from the team and the money goes to the Blue Jackets Foundation. Maybe someone can chime in with contact info because I alway just buy at the games, but I know they will ship them too.

The Sharks sell their gamers themselves. STH gets first crack at them and usually the good stuff are gone before it gets to the general public.

The Maple Leafs are selling them through their team store at Realsports.ca. Prior to this year they can be found at Meigray.

yeah that i saw, but sadly they have only a phone number and no mail addy.

Blue Jackets jerseys can be bought from the team and the money goes to the Blue Jackets Foundation. Maybe someone can chime in with contact info because I alway just buy at the games, but I know they will ship them too.

i never found someone on the blue jackets homepage like a contact info for gamers.

The Sharks sell their gamers themselves. STH gets first crack at them and usually the good stuff are gone before it gets to the general public.

that means no chance for european people:)

I have an authentic Winnipeg jets domi jersey i am looking to trade. Size 54 ultrafil. Pretty good condition.

Montreal Canadiens gamers are sold by the team since 2007-08 and details are on their website. Although people will agree it is a somewhat complicated and lengthy process...

i can't fully agree. i wrote an email and received an answer from a person from the Habs. After some dealing i received the jersey one week later.

for me from Europe it was very surprising, because i heard also before that it's difficult with the Habs.

But for me some other teams are much more difficult until now.

I can't understand in times of internet that some Team shops doesn't have an email addy such as the Hawks, the Leafs and others.

I should have mentioned that for the Kings you still need to call. You can see the stuff online but need to speak to the one online sales rep by the phone and Good Luck with that.

AEG has one sales rep that handles online ordering for multiple LA area teams including the Kings, Lakers, Ontario Reign and that soccer nonsense they have out there.

It was the single worst buying experience of my life. It took me five days of arguing to finally get my jersey shipped. It was handled so poorly that I now have the VP of Marketings personal number since he called and issued an apology over the matter.

The plus side is my wife loves the specialty gamer. It was a special request that she got that one particular jersey and it almost gave me a heart attack but I got it.

So good luck with Kings online store but thats the only to do it unless you want to fly to LA.

Edited by redbeard3569

actually not always the case. The game worns from Sweeden are being auctioned off this week. But yea usually the eqipment and jerseys are sold at a sale that STH get first dibs on.

and where are they auctioned off??? online?

To be honest if you weren't willing to pay $500 for an AHL jersey, then you really have no chance in hell against the rage bidders in San Jose. Their disposable income is proportional to their amount of stupid. San Jose is just a horrible market for game worn collectors in general.

To be honest if you weren't willing to pay $500 for an AHL jersey, then you really have no chance in hell against the rage bidders in San Jose. Their disposable income is proportional to their amount of stupid. San Jose is just a horrible market for game worn collectors in general.

i have no problem to pay more for an NHL game jersey.

But i was not willing to pay for this Texas Stars AHL jersey for a player who played only 20 games and was now suspended and sent back to Europe with never played an NHL game:)

then it's too much for that:)