It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

These just came in over the last couple days, probably my last pickups for a while unless I figure out how to come across some money...the authentic all star is interesting in that nothing except the shoulder patch is sewn down, which is odd because on the replica all the stars are sewn to the jersey, I hope heatpress isn't the future trend for all jerseys.

This is thanks go gwarjis, will eventually become an Amonte.

100_1347.jpg

River City sale and then the all star jersey, not sure who I'm making the first two..possibly Leddy for the Hogs jersey and the Moose jersey I may pull a jersey foul and put my name on it (only bought it cause I like the jersey and the font is amazing, don't like the Canucks!) but the All Star will be a Keith.

100_1346.jpg

100_1345.jpg

100_1344.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, great pickups! Love the Moose! I was going to buy one, but ended up buying an AMac (Andy MacDonald) Isles white jersey, 1.0 authentic for $64.

With the Moose, I think everyone should make an exception and be allowed to get their own name on the Moose jersey because I was thinking the same thing and nobody wants a Jeff Invisibillini jersey lol. Also, my nickname is moose, so it has to do with the team. :thumbsup:

Nice, these Moose pickups are starting to be a trend..i feel like i gotta get one now.

I know. I am going to wait until this years greens are on sale...and when I get a job (hopefully on Friday or Saturday).

Just got this back from Denver Athletic. Needless to say I'm pretty happy

On a side note, the 10th anniversary patch isn't actually sewn on, I just wanted to take the picture of how it would look on there. :)

Nice! :thumbsup:

These just came in over the last couple days, probably my last pickups for a while unless I figure out how to come across some money...the authentic all star is interesting in that nothing except the shoulder patch is sewn down, which is odd because on the replica all the stars are sewn to the jersey, I hope heatpress isn't the future trend for all jerseys.

This is thanks go gwarjis, will eventually become an Amonte.

100_1347.jpg

River City sale and then the all star jersey, not sure who I'm making the first two..possibly Leddy for the Hogs jersey and the Moose jersey I may pull a jersey foul and put my name on it (only bought it cause I like the jersey and the font is amazing, don't like the Canucks!) but the All Star will be a Keith.

100_1346.jpg

100_1345.jpg

100_1344.jpg

Still got that red KOHO if you're interested ;)

Gotta agree, those Moose jerseys are pretty cool. Nice pickups!

Two more. I thought the western was fake, and as it turns out I was wrong. It seems it's a game issued (!) jersey. I intend to get it customized as Nash. Any recommendations on the best place to send it, please PM me. I'm guessing EPS is the best for this kind of thing? I want it to be as accurate as possible, and I do have an accurate shoulder patch already.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Next is an RJ Umberger Blue Jackets gamer from the second Stockholm premiere game this season. I originally intended to buy the home jersey from the previous day, but someone beat me to it within a few hours. Glad to have my first gamer with a letter.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Two more. I thought the western was fake, and as it turns out I was wrong. It seems it's a game issued (!) jersey. I intend to get it customized as Nash. Any recommendations on the best place to send it, please PM me. I'm guessing EPS is the best for this kind of thing? I want it to be as accurate as possible, and I do have an accurate shoulder patch already.

Whoa! Nice pick up. How much was it?

Got this in recently

2066205440104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2970966020104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Whoa! Nice pick up. How much was it?

$100. I honestly have no idea if that's good or bad. I just wanted to have an authentic Nash and the replica I have is too darn big.

How's the wear on the Umberger? I know its a one game wonder, just wondering.

Not much I can find. Some fraying and parts that look like they were pulled pretty good, but nothing of note. Figures that there are tons of great pics of the home one on getty, almost 0 of the away one, especially closeups. Would have been nice to have a good shot to go with it, even if there's no real wear to photomatch.

That might be 02-03 or 03-04 because in 2005 they switched to RBK.

I didn't think about looking on the Hockey Uniform Database until after I asked, but they're only showing those shoulder patches for 2000-03, as far as I can tell, from the pictures. I don't know how good their info is, but it's certainly comprehensive in scope.

Edited by wrangler

I didn't think about looking on the Hockey Uniform Database until after I asked, but they're only showing those shoulder patches for 2000-03, as far as I can tell, from the pictures. I don't know how good their info is, but it's certainly comprehensive in scope.

It's 2003. In 2004 they switched.

Here's the 2004 version

i962ppfqjslbtrlekuen8ah6f.gif

That might be 02-03 or 03-04 because in 2005 they switched to RBK.

Lightning's Nash is a 2002-2003, Nash's rookie year. The next year, the green bug was finally removed from the jersey and they went to the union soldier hat and the star/ohio flag logo that is now the primary logo.

What year is that from?

Its from the 02-03 season last season for Stinger and also Nash's rookie season.I had plans to have the Young Stars patch on it but from what i hear they are nearly impossible to find so until i can find one i will just leave the jersey as it is. For $115 for a customized jersey and one on my list i coulden't resist

It's 2003. In 2004 they switched.

Here's the 2004 version

i962ppfqjslbtrlekuen8ah6f.gif

Link's not working.

Its from the 02-03 season last season for Stinger and also Nash's rookie season.I had plans to have the Young Stars patch on it but from what i hear they are nearly impossible to find so until i can find one i will just leave the jersey as it is. For $115 for a customized jersey and one on my list i coulden't resist

Sounds like a good deal, and it looks very good. In the shadow, the shoulder patch reminds me of Woody Woodpecker.