It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Did you get this from projerseys? i ask because i got a white staal from them and they stitch down the front on the premiers and the name they dont use nameplates.

Yes I did...do you like your jersey?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I did...do you like your jersey?

I think they did a good job. The font's right and it fits good so yea.

Just got this Rangers Heritage Jersey in today.

It is a Reebok Premier replica, but one of the nicer ones IMO.

I read on the forums here that the authentics didn't have the 85th anniversary patch

or the retired numbers on the inside hem. As you can see this replica actually

has a patch, not the screened patch you see on other premiers.

Heritage Front

Heritage Back

Heritage Patch

The only thing missing on the customization is the name is stitched to the jersey rather

than on a nameplate. Also the NEW YORK in front is 2 layer twill stitched.

Pro Jerseys has them with the retired numbers and the patch? Not supposed to....

Its a large. its big but its not ridicilously big so im good. Now the hard part is to find a 2000 royal blue patch because i either want to make it a leetch or fleury.

My Pro Player is an XL and it's tremendous. Btw, I got my navy 2000 patch off eBay around the same time CJ got his royal. Shouldn't be too hard to come across one. Maybe Murph and Pat?

My Pro Player is an XL and it's tremendous. Btw, I got my navy 2000 patch off eBay around the same time CJ got his royal. Shouldn't be too hard to come across one. Maybe Murph and Pat?

It has a XL cut 26" width 31" length. I think i got it so cheap because it was advertized as a large size 60 but i asked for dimensions before the auction ended and thats what it was so thats not too bad. I'll try there for a patch and hopefully they still have the royal blue one.

DINO!!

Wow guys...some major pickups coming in. Must be tax return time! Seriously though some of these are unreal. Bourque and Roy gamers...awesome!

Well, the reason I sold my Edge 1.0 Kesler 40th jersey...

2940123720105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2370983710105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Kesler size 58 2.0 Gamer. Very minor wear, but LOVE IT! An interesting note, My retail 1.0 Kesler's fight strap was the usual twill block over the strap and sewn down. On the gamer it's actually 2 twill blocks sewn down. There is a pic in my album showing what I mean. Anyone else seen this before on Edge Gamers? I've only ever owned 2 Edge's, both mentioned in this post.

Great looking Lightning jersey

Looks familar :stickhndl:

My god you people are on fire! LOVE the Cronwall Aces!

Just go word this morning something nice is coming from Finland :) :)

EDIT: I know for a fact Waltz will like this one, but if I'm not mistaken has one himself.

An interesting note, My retail 1.0 Kesler's fight strap was the usual twill block over the strap and sewn down. On the gamer it's actually 2 twill blocks sewn down. There is a pick in my album showing what I mean. Anyone else seen this before on Edge Gamers? I've only ever owned 2 Edge's, both mentioned in this post.

I am pretty sure my 2.0s have the 2 pieces of twill as well.

Nice pickups everyone! Feel free to send some my way :D!

Nice Kesler 2.0 gamer! :thumbsup:

Such a great aspect of this forum. When I feel like I'm moving on up in the jersey chain (getting my hands on authentic jerseys and well-customized ones at that), I'm put right in my place with gems like these recently posted gamers...

There's no winning with you guys :doh:

But with that said, great pick-ups. These are some pieces of history.

Speaking of peices of history here is the last of my pick ups and i kept the best for last this is a photmatched Patched 91-92 st Patty. My Absolutely favourite jersey. This is only jersey i can guarantee will never ever be sold or traded in my collection it is my MECCA OF JERSEYS.

Gentlemen.............

ROYHABSGAMERCASEFRONT.jpg

ROYHABSCASEBACK.jpg

As always id love some feedback

That's a crazy nice pick up!