It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...not to mention atrocious numbering on the back...

Weird. Who would rebrand a fight strap as a replica?

they added the fight strap to it. A lot of times people will do that because you can get them for cheap and having it sewn in is also pretty cheap.

A-ha! I had it backwards.

So the fight strap itself is kind of irrelevant to whether or not the listing is a legitimate V550. It only really matters if the seller tries to pass the jersey off as authentic.

The lettering looks shiny like a fake

Does anyone have any thoughts on Frozen Ponds authentics. I found a few on NHL auctions that they say are "Authentic Pro Jerseys" with signatures. The photos show what appear to be Edge 2.0s, as you can see the Canadian flag label. Are they legit 2.0's or are they IndoEdges? I;ve read a lot of good things about Frozen Pond on these boards, so I hope they are good. Any responses would be appreciated.

So I know that this is good, but I had a couple questions about it. Are the numbers on the back the correct font? Also, I know that they're a bit low, but does anyone think they're TOO low? Lastly, does anyone think that, as it is, the price listed is fair? Thanks in advance!

Gunnarsson is a 1.0 retail.

Howard is a 2.0 retail.

Parise appears to be 2.0 prostock, although prostock in size 52 is rare

Does anyone have any thoughts on Frozen Ponds authentics. I found a few on NHL auctions that they say are "Authentic Pro Jerseys" with signatures. The photos show what appear to be Edge 2.0s, as you can see the Canadian flag label. Are they legit 2.0's or are they IndoEdges? I;ve read a lot of good things about Frozen Pond on these boards, so I hope they are good. Any responses would be appreciated.

Call them or email them they know the difference.

Few questions on this one. First is it legit don't know a lot about the nike jerseys. How big is the size 48 in the nike. I have one and it's a 60 and the player usually wears a 56 in an edge. Says its new but the stitching is pretty frayed and says has a fight strap in it and does anyone know what year this style was worn by Sweden

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111217652981?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D111217652981%26_rdc%3D1

If your Nike 60 is a Swift (which does fit close to an Edge 56), it is not sized the same as the airknit Nikes, like this Team Sweden. An airknit 48 is like a CCM 50, which might compare roughly to an Edge 54 or so.

Yeah the one I have is a swift. And now that you say air knit and looking at the pictures I see it now. But I still would have been unsure about the size haha. 54 is about as small as I can go so that works as long as it's legit. These Sweden authentics are had to find especially done up already

If you're cutting it that close on size, then I'd definitely recommend asking for measurements.

Jersey looks real. The customization is a bit off.

... Duplicate post ...

The Collar is off as well. It was commented in another post about that Rangers jersey.