Free Web Site...

Tazer19

Hello to all of my fellow collectors...

I have a question and I am hoping to get some advice from all of you experts please...

As you all know I have a massive collection of Chicago Blackhawk jerseys and Hawks related jerseys...over 650...and I would really like to take pictures of them all and be able to put them online and share for all of you to see...

So.... Who offers the best FREE Web Site..or a great website that is a few dollars a month or paid annually...?? Just something to be able to list 2-3 pics of each jersey...then add a few pics of Hawks players and then maybe list some info on the jerseys...Like year, makers, style etc...

Any help and information would be GREATLY APPRECIATED...Just put the website you like and some basic info of why it is good and why you went with it over the others that are out there...

Mods if this is in the wrong place PLEASE place it in the correct heading or let me know...THANK YOU!!!

Flickr is probably the best free site but they now have a 1000 picture limit unless you upgrade to their Pro account. Pro is $5.99 per month or $4.17 if you pay annually. 

I like Flickr because they store the original copy of the photo and they have the EXIF data which is nice info if you’re a photog. It’s also easy to share pics by just copy/pasting the share URL. And their phone app is nice, too.

Examples:

2014-15 Game Worn Ray Emery, Road set 2

2014-15 Game Worn Ray Emery, Road set 2 (Back)

Good morning jsh139.... Thank you for the info...

Is it easy to upload the pics to the account? I will take them with my phone...you say its a good App...is it better to upload them via phone or desktop...?

1 minute ago, Tazer19 said:

Good morning jsh139.... Thank you for the info...

Is it easy to upload the pics to the account? I will take them with my phone...you say its a good App...is it better to upload them via phone or desktop...?

I think either way is easy, but I do 99% of mine by phone and it couldn’t be easier. 

Typically I add them via desktop. But that’s only because I edit my pics on my computer before uploading. But I have used the app to upload and it works great. 

4 hours ago, Tazer19 said:

Hello to all of my fellow collectors...

I have a question and I am hoping to get some advice from all of you experts please...

As you all know I have a massive collection of Chicago Blackhawk jerseys and Hawks related jerseys...over 650...and I would really like to take pictures of them all and be able to put them online and share for all of you to see...

So.... Who offers the best FREE Web Site..or a great website that is a few dollars a month or paid annually...?? Just something to be able to list 2-3 pics of each jersey...then add a few pics of Hawks players and then maybe list some info on the jerseys...Like year, makers, style etc...

Any help and information would be GREATLY APPRECIATED...Just put the website you like and some basic info of why it is good and why you went with it over the others that are out there...

Mods if this is in the wrong place PLEASE place it in the correct heading or let me know...THANK YOU!!!

wow....... can't wait to see em😲👀👍

Edited by tomtucker

Still waiting for Tazer to get his TBTC’s back from the customizer. We’re doing a “how many can you wear at once” contest and I have volunteered to donate $2 per jersey (up to a max of $50) to St. Jude’s Childrens’ Hospital. 

When it happens, I encourage others to join in and donate to a good cause based on Tazer’s performance. 

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Between Tazer and HockeyBob, they probably own like 95% of the Blackhawks jerseys ever made 😂

Haha 
I ONLY have 4 - 38gal rubbermaid containers :)
I'm just glad to be mentioned in the same breath as Tazer. 

And it's odd that we both struggle with hosting sites. Must be a Chicago thing 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 5:45 PM, mfitz804 said:

Still waiting for Tazer to get his TBTC’s back from the customizer. We’re doing a “how many can you wear at once” contest and I have volunteered to donate $2 per jersey (up to a max of $50) to St. Jude’s Childrens’ Hospital. 

When it happens, I encourage others to join in and donate to a good cause based on Tazer’s performance. 

Greetings again my fellow collectors and friends...

I am all for the contest that mfitz804 has placed in front of me and just last Saturday I was told my TBTC's were cut and pressed and in the "assembly" line to be sewn so it should be any time now that I get them back and as soon as I do I will post pics of me putting each one on in hopes o getting them all on for the St. Jude's Children's Hospital and I encourage all of you to PLEASE join in and give a dollar or two. With the upcoming NHL Season and the holidays not far behind it is the perfect time to chip in. Even if we can get all of us to PayPal $5. We can come up with a spread sheet to show everyone who made a donation and how much and then show the actual donation so everyone who donated can see that the money went right to St. Jude's...

I am so glad this is going to happen. I am going to start a separate thread for this challenge. Anyone willing to participate, looking for information, or just wanting to see how crazy I am/we are, that’s where we’ll discuss it. 

Stay tuned.