NJ Devils experts...

mdwsta4

Did the Devils ever wear small block CCM air knit jerseys? If not, is there any reason they would have been available at retail? 

No where is it stated that this jersey is a gamer, but I’ve never seen an air knit small block from the Devils before 

Only in 87-88 to my knowledge, but the CCM logo on them was one color I think. That one could be a retail version, it certainly has the old style customization. 

Anyone got their Jersey Book handy? I do not but I know the answer is in there. 

Devils did wear air-knit in 87-88 but only for part of the season IIRC.  It was the only year where they wore those colors and air-knit.

As for the CCM logo I don't remember off the top of my head for sure, but I want to say it was one color.  I'll have to look later.

13 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Devils did wear air-knit in 87-88 but only for part of the season IIRC.  It was the only year where they wore those colors and air-knit.

As for the CCM logo I don't remember off the top of my head for sure, but I want to say it was one color.  I'll have to look later.

I looked it up, CCM logo was solid green on a white background. Would’ve made sense to take a picture from the jersey book but I failed to. 

Same one, IIRC, as the one on the most recent vintage Devils replica jerseys. 

On 7/9/2019 at 10:50 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Did the Devils ever wear small block CCM air knit jerseys? If not, is there any reason they would have been available at retail? 

No where is it stated that this jersey is a gamer, but I’ve never seen an air knit small block from the Devils before 

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

• 4 weeks later...