Hawks Lettering specs

zilch

Are you looking to make your own lettering kits? Because if you are just looking to get them totally accurate, you can send them to City Sports Lettering in Chicago, they do the on-ice jerseys for the Hawks.

I'm interested to find this out as well. I recently made a Hawks kit and wonder how close my sizes are to what CSL does.

I can provide sizes for you guys on Saturday. Would you prefer images with a tape measure, or just sizes? And home or away (I don't think it matters, but I've never actually measured)?

I will say though, most of the ones I have access to are retail indoEdges done by them and I know for a fact that the nameplate is the wrong material (airknit rather than edge), though that should be the only difference. I may be able to take pictures of a white gamer or two, but I don't know for sure.

Are you looking to make your own lettering kits? Because if you are just looking to get them totally accurate, you can send them to City Sports Lettering in Chicago, they do the on-ice jerseys for the Hawks.

Do they provide the proper name plate material or do you have to send that with your jersey?

If you want Edge material, they can provide it, but they charge $10 per nameplate.

If you want Edge material, they can provide it, but they charge $10 per nameplate.

Thanks, that is what the on-ice jerseys have for the name plate correct?