Looking to get a new jersey but...

scarchelli

I'm hesitant because adidas is going to be taking over in 2017-2018. We will see what they're like this fall for the world cup. Are they likely going to be the same as the current reebok jerseys just with a adidas logo on back?

Regardless, waiting until summer 2017 is a long wait, unless jersey baron somehow gets blackhawks adidas jerseys this fall lol.

Likely to be the same, yes. Not guaranteed but likely.

If you are anything like the rest of us, just buy one now, and buy a new one next year too. And several in between.

If everything is changing to adidas next season I would hold of on buying anything current. Places will be blowing out whatever stock they have left of edge 2.0 to make way for the new adidas stuff. Who else remembers RCS $99 sale from a year or so ago.

I've heard of that sale, but I was on collecting hiatus then. What were the circumstances there?

Going back further, I know I got a couple killer deals on 6100s after the Edge switch, but I don't remember if there were whole-stock blowouts on those.

They had a ton of 1.0 and 2.0 marked down to $99 CANADIAN. Our dollar was better then but still a better deal for Americans. Pens, sharks, ducks were some of the ones I remember.

They had a ton of 1.0 and 2.0 marked down to $99 CANADIAN. Our dollar was better then but still a better deal for Americans. Pens, sharks, ducks were some of the ones I remember.

That's cute.