I just did a bit of research there. I thought maybe your jersey was an uncrested/blank jersey with patches added later on. Lo & behold, it appears all replicas have screened vinyl there:

$(KGrHqJ,!qQFBGZ0GCRwBQWhzeF9Qg~~60_12.J

(This example is from our best friend on eBay, who still charges $299.99 for this jersey)

No luck with a possible patch though. I'd suggest taking it to a local tailor with hi-res pictorial references of an original and seeing if they could embroider it straight on... or just make your own from iron-on vinyl. :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Preds rebook away authentic 1.0 or 2.0 doesn't need to be custom. I know xahlgoalie had some but not sure if he still does. Looking for the newer style thanks.

Weber fan

NHL All Star USA flag patches are once again available from eBay seller nhlfanattic.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181170153886?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks for the info about the Nashville jersey.

If it were cheap to get it embroidered, and I ever decided to throw it on eBay, maybe I'd get that done. But given it's only a replica jersey, I'll probably hold off for now.

I still find it strange/cheap that they'd use a material that is so weak, it comes off within the first cold wash of the jersey. Even for a replica. It's a cool jersey though.

Looking for:

Authentic Joe Sakic Quebec Nordiques Jersey 1990-1995

Authentic Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche 2001 Stanley Cup Playoffs Jersey with Playoffs Patch

Authentic Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche 1996 Stanley Cup Playoffs Jersey with Playoffs Patch

Thanks!

Nein, it's a reproduction - all patches from ice_hockey_patches are. I have bought a few patches from them in the past and the quality's decent, but I've tended to use them only on replicas.

Nein, it's a reproduction - all patches from ice_hockey_patches are. I have bought a few patches from them in the past and the quality's decent, but I've tended to use them only on replicas.

I looked on some of the sites in the original post, and couldn't find one, nor could I find one googling.

Am I right to assume that an authentic Smitty patch either does not exist, or would be extremely hard to find?

Pardon my ignorance, I'm still kind of new to jerseys.

Anybody know if the Hawks plan on wearing the banner patches in their opener next year like the Bruins and Kings? I personally do not like them but have an extra home 2.0 and if wearing them obviously have to make one up. If so, any idea where they will be sold, National Emblem does not have the Bruins or Kings, but I assume they made those.

1999 HHOF patch. Name your price.

Good luck. I've been waiting on one for years to pop up. I know hockeymusic has/had one but I'm pretty sure he used it.

Any Yzerman jerseys out there boys? Preferably looking for Nike, ccm or koho. Any size.

Reeboks

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3280&hl=yzerman#entry122715

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5774&hl=yzerman

Hey fellow members,

I hope everyone is having a safe and fun summer....with My Hawks hoisting Lord Stanley I know I sure am...

So...I know this will be a shot in the dark but hopefully someone can help me....

After this season I have become a Kane fan...I always thought he was a gifted player and was a great playmaker-one of the best in the NHL but off ice he was a brat and so immature...but this season he really stepped up and played both ends of the ice and is slowly becoming a role model...

Anyhow I have started to collect his jerseys....and one that has eluded me is the USA jersey he wore in the '10 Olympics....did they make retail authentics for that jersey?? if so-can anyone point me in the direction to get one...??

Thank you

I am also in the market for a NIKE black alt and a white NIKE....48, 50 or 52....

Good luck. I've been waiting on one for years to pop up. I know hockeymusic has/had one but I'm pretty sure he used it.

I know they're rare. That's why I don't have one and posted here. Lol

• TMLFAN locked this topic