anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - JB messaged me on ebay and said that most likely he will be ordering 7287s for the all-star jerseys. No price given but, my guess would be around $300-$400 blank but, probably closer to Stadium Series authentic pricing ($375.00 USD with free shipping on eBay). Again, that is only my guess as JB did not say anything about prices.

Oh man that's so awesome. I want an authentic Johansen. Hopefully he gets them.

It's a heat pressed graphic. I can post a picture later. The NHL logo on the front is sewn down in a twill pattern. Is this new with all new premier jerseys? NHL.com claims the premiers on their site now have embroidered front logos.

Below is an image of the All Star graphic:

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Snuffleupaguz/Mobile%20Uploads/253E0E0F-D769-4AE8-A72B-C67D7AF3F443_zps0icpbr3p.jpg

So I just got another message from JB tonight and he said demand wasn't there so he's not going to order the authentics. Don't shoot the messenger

So I just got another message from JB tonight and he said demand wasn't there so he's not going to order the authentics. Don't shoot the messenger

Bummer. Wonder how he judges demand - seems like the replicas sold like hot cakes at the event. I know that doesn't guarantee cross over interest into authentics but should be a good indicator I'd think.

. I probably would've been in on at least 1 of the black ones.

He still has a lot of older AS jerseys (for premium doh). Maybe he doesn't want to the risk anymore.

That is why he should become a member here. We demand and JB supplies. ;-)

He still has a lot of older AS jerseys (for premium doh). Maybe he doesn't want to the risk anymore.

That is why he should become a member here. We demand and JB supplies. ;-)

If he became a member and gave a member discount, all hell would break loose. No eBay fees for him, better prices for us, it would be bedlam.

If he became a member and gave a member discount, all hell would break loose. No eBay fees for him, better prices for us, it would be bedlam.

Originally, when he first started out on eBay, everyone here just bashed the hell out of his prices and complained about him. If it were me, I wouldn't join either.

He's not into trading jerseys or negotiating. It's his buisiness. Working "off of eBay" IS him working with buyers to make a deal happen.

I asked him to join two years ago and he won't do it.

I don't blame him.

Also, as an afterthought, he is a jersey retailer. (Who hosts this forum? I'm sure they wouldn't be happy about it)

Originally, when he first started out on eBay, everyone here just bashed the hell out of his prices and complained about him. If it were me, I wouldn't join either.

He's not into trading jerseys or negotiating. It's his buisiness. Working "off of eBay" IS him working with buyers to make a deal happen.

I don't blame him.

That's true, there would be too many people bashing him and he would be completely uncomfortable. I never understand that logic, the guy sells a product that many people want and in most cases, nobody else has. So why blame him for selling them at full retail? Honestly, he'd probably sell just as many of certain ones (Winter Classics, etc.) if he asked $500, because in most instances, he is the only source.

He's actuall being a stand-up guy by not gouging his buyers if you think about it.

I don't blame him.

Completely agree with everything you said here. I don't get the backlash that some direct at him.

Also, as an afterthought, he is a jersey retailer. (Who hosts this forum? I'm sure they wouldn't be happy about it)

There's this too... technically he's a competitor to IceJerseys, and a retailer selling on here is not allowed.

Oh there is demand ,remember back when we thought the BURGER KING ,LIGHTNING THIRD AND THE WILD WING were ugly and know look . This all star jerseys are like a train reck we think its bad but can not look away and as a collector you want to look and Have .

Oh there is demand ,remember back when we thought the BURGER KING ,LIGHTNING THIRD AND THE WILD WING were ugly

I still think all of those are ugly.

No I HOPE he continue to be an all star player ,but you never know if he makes it again ,Look at the so called gods gift to Hockey Crosby if I was a collector of him I would have one all star jersey for the past 10 years

Looks like shop.nhl.com might have sewn versions of the 6 captains. The first photos are just stock photos, but the last photo shows a sewn nameplate and numbers. But with this being shop.nhl.com I'm not sure how much you can trust it.

www.shop.nhl.com/NHL_Logo_Gear_Jerseys