Indos..to buy or not to buy

Perceptor

With the IJ sale, I'm really tempted to buy some of them as I'd like a Red Hawks and the white Bruins. I'd normally shy away from the indos, but they look like a fantastic deal right now. I think being on these forums for a brief amount of time has made me a jersey snob. They may not be the "real" deal, but they are better than the replicas which cost almost the same. Decisions decisions

$149 is insanely good. Id get one at that price. If they had an away hawks in a 46 id get one myself. Coolhockey told me they likely arent getting more 2.0s until next season. I assume that means reebok wouldnt be sending out more to anyone until then? Jb has an away hawks 2.0 size 46 but for $325. Maybe $275 off ebay, or $300 for sure. But for half that price, an indo would be pretty tempting.

A white bruins on ij would be good since you likely need a 46 as well and thats all they have for that jersey.

If you are buying them instead of a replica, I'd say sure, go for it.

Coolhockey told me they likely arent getting more 2.0s until next season. I assume that means reebok wouldnt be sending out more to anyone until then?

That would be consistent with the rumors that the jerseys will be re-branded as CCM for next year, like they did this year in the AHL. Not saying it's true, I have no info on it, but if they were re-branding, it would explain why no more 2.0's were being shipped this year.

When I logged in a pop up came up prompting me to enter my email address for a special promo. After I did that the code came on. Entered it and 15% off. Even better.

I usually shy away from Indo jerseys but the prices were too good to say no. Plus they had em in my size which helped.

I don't think Indo'a at $150 are a deal at all. Regular price should be $150 and that's pushing it. Maybe at $75 they are worth picking up.

I honestly just consider them a replica with a crappy fight strap sewn in.

I don't think Indo'a at $150 are a deal at all. Regular price should be $150 and that's pushing it. Maybe at $75 they are worth picking up.

I honestly just consider them a replica with a crappy fight strap sewn in.

The material is different between the Premier and Indo Edge. I think they are a good in between step if you can't afford a real EDGE. I personally wouldn't buy one but for $127.50 (including the 15% off discount), it's an ok deal.

Of course, with some patience, you can usually snag a 1.0 for around that price on eBay, and a few pre-owned 2.0s pop up in that price range, few dollars more.

Unless you can get one at a real cheap price, e.g the amazon specials months ago, then I would pass personally. I do agree they are better than those "premiers" but still not great.

I'm not a big fan of Indos, but www.monkeysports.se in Sweden has a hard-to-beat price (€106) for all Europeans in here. I bought a Pens Indo from them, but sold it, to get an Edge 2.0. Still the price was really good:

http://www.monkeysports.se/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=authentic+edge

Edited by Pens4ever

My Indo red Kane will always have a special place in my heart since it's the first hockey jersey I ever bought but once I can afford to drop a larger sum of money on a JB 2.0, I'll get it.

I won't be getting rid of the Indo, though. That will stay with me forever.

You didn't take advantage of the River City sale a couple of weeks ago? $225 shipped for the 2.0's.

I called ij today and asked if they were getting in more indos for away hawks jerseys. (Was just curious). And the guy said reebok stopped making them so theyre just clearing out inventory pretty much. Does this sound right? He said they stopped making indos a couple of years ago. I wasnt aware of this. I thought reebok makes them still and retails them as authentics. 2.0s are team issued or special ordered by some stores (and jb of course lol) no?

I called ij today and asked if they were getting in more indos for away hawks jerseys. And the guy said reebok stopped making them so theyre just clearing out inventory pretty much. Does this sound right? He said they stopped making indos a couple of years ago.

There is no way this could possibly be true. I have seen Indos that were made very recently. Jersey designs that didn't even debut until last year, like the Wild road, the ugly Buffalo 3rd, the new Stars, etc. have all been available as Indos. Even the new Penguins alternate that just came out this season is available as an Indo:

image_zps76955172.jpg

That sucks scarchelli. Mine was 15% off. Looking forward to getting my jerseys. I think as long as you're happy then get what you like. I saw a decent deal in my mind and got them :)