Shadow boxes?

hockeyjerseyssuck

So I have a signed Marty St Louis jersey I would like to buy a display case for. Anyone have a suggest as to which brands/models are the best? I've seen a few on Amazon with solid reviews but I'm really lost.

Jersey is a size 54 indo edge..

10848020_10152431179881432_4462037557977

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up, Michael's in Canada selling the 30x40 shadow boxes for $59.99 for Boxing Day, I believe I saw an ad from the US showing them at $59.99 as well.

In Canada, they are usually $220, with either 40% or Buy One Get One, so this is still a lot cheaper if any of you were thinking of picking some up

• 3 months later...

Unless you're folding them at the top or bottom, 24x30 is too small to display most jerseys full sized.

The 30x40 boxes were on sale last week for I think $70. Not sure if they're still on sale at that price.

Yeah, they were too small. Returned them and picked up the 30x40, which are still a bit to small width-wise (have to double fold sleeves). Priced out a custom frame (came to be about a 39x40) and that was quoted as $1700. Needless to say, not going custom!