Unlnown brian leetch jersey

mike2014

I agree, including about the time period. There is nothing odd about a CCM replica jersey being made in Canada; many of them were.

That's just a ccm maska replica. Nothing out of the norm here.

It's only a replica, and from the A on the chest, I'm willing to bet the whole customization job is inaccurate. It's really not worth much.

Replica jerseys like that are very low on the totem pole and is really worth $40-50 on average (what hurts it more is the inaccurate lettering).

Most of the jersey is not visible in the 2 pictures so it's difficult to determine precisely what the value might be to a potential buyer. Guessing from the loose strings and fraying on the letters, the condition of the neck tag, and what looks like some markings on the upper part of the jersey, I'd guess that this jersey has been used and washed quite a bit, which will lower its value considerably. As others have already said, if the lettering font is noticeably inaccurate or in poor shape, that will also detract from the jersey's value. Even for a popular player like Leetch, if the jersey is heavily used and with poor customization, you might be lucky to get even $25-30 if you try to sell it on a place like eBay.

What is the mystery? Looks like a regular replica jersey to me... I think it would be from around 1992-94, but someone else may be able to chime in with better info.

The mystery is why anyone would want to buy a Rags jersey. :noway:

Nice.