Little help ( Did Tim Thomas ever wear the Bruins Pooh jersey)

Cash

Nope.

My response was a joke due to there being two threads, for the record.

• 2 years later...

Your best bet is to get a Reebok 6100, which Thomas used in 2005-06. During 2002-03, the year the Bruins would have worn the Koho, Thomas only played 4 games, so it's possible he never wore the alternate that season. You'd need to do some research to find out which jerseys the Bruins used in the games Thomas played in that season.

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean to say that. KOHO only produced this alternate for the 02-03 season? I thought all alternates of this jersey were KOHO up until the 05 season?

Just another question while we are on the topic. Joe Thornton left the team after 05-06 season. Which means he never wore the 6100 RBK versions and only KOHO/CCM?

Thanks!

Your best bet is to get a Reebok 6100, which Thomas used in 2005-06. During 2002-03, the year the Bruins would have worn the Koho, Thomas only played 4 games, so it's possible he never wore the alternate that season. You'd need to do some research to find out which jerseys the Bruins used in the games Thomas played in that season.

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean to say that. KOHO only produced this alternate for the 02-03 season? I thought all alternates of this jersey were KOHO up until the 05 season?

Just another question while we are on the topic. Joe Thornton left the team after 05-06 season. Which means he never wore the 6100 RBK versions and only KOHO/CCM?

Koho did the Pooh Bears from 2000-04. (I mentioned 2002-03 because that was the only Koho season in which Thomas played for the Bruins.) Reebok made them in 2005-06, so if Thornton wore one in his last year with Boston (good chance, as he played in 23 games that year), it would have been a Reebok.

Edited by LAK74

Koho did the Pooh Bears from 2000-04. (I mentioned 2002-03 because that was the only Koho season in which Thomas played for the Bruins.) Reebok made them in 2005-06, so if Thornton wore one in his last year with Boston (good chance, as he played in 23 games that year), it would have been a Reebok.

Thank you very much! That explains it all very clear!

Is it just me or is the font on in this Thomas jersey a bit off from hockeyjerseyoutlet?

http://hockeyjerseyoutlet.com/thomas-boston-bruins-home-black-rbk-6100-jersey-46/

The 'H' seems a bit off compared to the Meigrey ones Ive seen online? I read on the forum there has been mixed reviews regarding hockeyjerseyoutlet customization? Any advice or comments?

http://www.tobeman.net/uploads/3/9/3/0/39302599/7072306_orig.jpg

Thanks again in advance!

Edited by rattlestar

Yes, the letter font is somewhat off in that the blank spaces between parts of some letters (H, O, S) are too small. The back numbers seem too wide, and the arm numbers, especially the 3, are not accurate.

Yes, the letter font is somewhat off in that the blank spaces between parts of some letters (H, O, S) are too small. The back numbers seem too wide, and the arm numbers, especially the 3, are not accurate.

Any bruins collectors know?

Cause this one seems similar and from the same era.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Koho-Boston-Bruins-Jersey-19-Joe-Thornton-Size-46-/131709958349

Edited by rattlestar

Just because they're similar doesn't mean they're correct. They're both off.