2014 winter classic

iceman91

Great question. I would venture they are Indos based on how long they have had them and now that they are discounted, but safest bet is to call and ask.

Between JerseyBaron, the CrestedJerseys guy on ebay, RiverCity and now IceJerseys all having 2.0s of the same basic group of teams, it looks like retail 2.0s are being made at a much larger scale and faster pace than when just the Baron had them, which is great news for us. More supply means more competition on price points and more of them getting into collector's hands :)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone order a Winter Classic Edge jersey from Icejerseys? I'd imagine these are probably Indos based on the picture that they have?

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Detroit-Red-Wings-12783/Detroit-Red-Wings-2014-NHL-Winter-Classic-EDGE-Authentic-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-p30314/k-f91f6244a38311a961663cef59dfa2fd66bdeaf4e75e947f/?pstart=1

I'd like to get another one and if these are Canadian made it's a great deal, but if they are Indos I'm not interested. Doesn't say anywhere on here where they are made (just the picture, but who knows if that's a stock photo or whatever).

Frozen Pond has restocked their Detroit WC jersey for the usual price. I'm thinking of getting a second as well... :glare:

https://www.frozenpond.com/product/hockey-jerseys-reebok-edge-authentic-pro-detroit-red-wings-2014-winter-classic-reebok-edge-authentic-jersey.html

Thanks!

I was watching the gamers tonight, but they all got too rich for my blood. Amazing to me how expensive they got for just one period of wear...and the game issued jerseys for some players were just silly, I wonder if the buyers even noticed they weren't game worn.

Sent an email to IJ about Country of Origin on their Winter Classic jerseys and they tell me they are Canadian 2.0's. I'm going to try my luck with them because that comes out cheaper than Frozen Pond after you use the 15% off code and get free shipping. Total comes to $237 with Ice Jerseys.

I was bidding on the Liles game issue and that went to $960. And he didn't even wear it. I was hoping it would be under $450

I was bidding on the Liles game issue and that went to $960. And he didn't even wear it. I was hoping it would be under $450

I could at least see bidding on that game issued jersey because there is an interesting little bit of trivia involved...but for someone who was injured or scratched I just don't get it. Still no way I'd bid that high either!

Sent an email to IJ about Country of Origin on their Winter Classic jerseys and they tell me they are Canadian 2.0's. I'm going to try my luck with them because that comes out cheaper than Frozen Pond after you use the 15% off code and get free shipping. Total comes to $237 with Ice Jerseys.

What's the IJ code?

Wow, that is fantastic if that is legit. Keep us posted when you receive it.

Yeah I was hoping to land the Abdelkater or Miller but everything went for hilarious prices, cant believe what those game issues went for. I figure it would be pretty sweet since I was there but I guess Ill just settle for an authentic for now.

TORONTO
Phaneuf - $4,023.00

JVR - $3,858.18

Kessel - $3,300.00

Bernier - $3,120.00

Rielly - $3,002.00
Raymond - $2,380.00

Bozak - $2,040.00

Lupul - $2,020.00

Kadri - $2,020.00

Gardiner - $1,840.00
Reimer - $1,530.00 (back up)

McClement - $1,431.00

Clarkson - $1,320.00

Kulemin - $1,300.00
Ranger - $1,270.00

Franson - $1,170.00

Gunnarsson - $1,160.00

D'Amigo - $1,150.00

Orr - $1,053.00

Holland - $1,000.00

Liles - $960.26 (game issued)

Smithson - $680.00 (game issued)

Bolland - $842.22 (game issued)

Ashton - $707.00 (game issued)
Fraser - $660.00 (game issued)

DETROIT
Zetterberg $3,520

Howard $3,020

Alfredsson $2,175

Kronwall $2,109

DeKeyser $1,674

Nyquist $1,630

Tatar $1,574

Jurco $1,555

Bertuzzi $1,305

Cleary $1,270

Quincey $1,260
Kindl $1,226

Andersson $1,223
Miller $1,220
Lashoff $1,220

Glendenning $1,220
Ericsson GI $872

Eaves GI $869
Weiss GI $760

Franzen GI $737
Gustavsson GI $730

Great question. I would venture they are Indos based on how long they have had them and now that they are discounted, but safest bet is to call and ask.

Between JerseyBaron, the CrestedJerseys guy on ebay, RiverCity and now IceJerseys all having 2.0s of the same basic group of teams, it looks like retail 2.0s are being made at a much larger scale and faster pace than when just the Baron had them, which is great news for us. More supply means more competition on price points and more of them getting into collector's hands :)

I spoke with IceJersey's customer service, and they said that their Wings WC are indeed Edge 2.0. Of course, I won't know 100% until it arrives, but I don't think they would give false information to me. Combined with the coupon code and free shipping, it looks like the best deal on these.

Yeah I was hoping to land the Abdelkater or Miller but everything went for hilarious prices, cant believe what those game issues went for. I figure it would be pretty ###### sweet since I was there but I guess Ill just settle for an authentic for now.

I'd probably try and contact the Wings. I don't know if they have any players left but apparently they sold jersey, helmet, gloves, pants, socks, and practice jersey combos for less then these auction prices were.

Christi.Forgacs@olyent.com or 313-396-7583.

Pretty late to bring this up, but I was also at this game. It was the first game I've been to since I started buying jerseys. I probably shouldn't have been, but I was shocked at the amount of fake jerseys and lack of seeing any authentics. There were quite a few replicas obviously, but coming across a properly customized legit jersey, given the hundreds of jerseys I looked at just never seemed to happen.

I saw one guy darting by me with a one of those 1931 ultrafil heritage jerseys, which was the first site of an authentic jersey. Then some time later I finally saw a guy with a 2.0 WC jersey and I had to make sure to stop him and let him know it was nice and it was the first one I saw. That's all I saw for the whole game.