2014 winter classic

iceman91

There's no game date in the inside back collar on the new 2.0 2014 winter classis jerseys. It just has Winter classic on it. I know my 2012 2.0 Flyers winter classic has the date and also the rangers is the same from that year. Did reebok just change things or was it because of the cancelation of the game last year. just want to make sure before I buy my redwings winter classic jersey. thanks.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no game date in the inside back collar on the new 2.0 2014 winter classis jerseys. It just has Winter classic on it. I know my 2012 2.0 Flyers winter classic has the date and also the rangers is the same from that year. Did reebok just change things or was it because of the cancelation of the game last year. just want to make sure before I buy my redwings winter classic jersey. thanks.

I'm sure it was because of the game cancellation. They started production on the jerseys before last season was cancelled, so they had to prepare them as if they could have been used last year or this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'll use this thread to ask a question regarding the classic. I've been out of the hobby for a while, but I want to get a Leafs WC for this year (will be going to the game). What's the deal with the 2.0s? Are they so hard to find that the best deal is a minimum of $350 for an uncustomized jersey? They're all I've seen so far and, man, I don't want to spend quite that much. I'd easily spend that on a customized jersey, but right now, it's hard to imagine spending over $400 for one of these. Will there be a more coming out in the next month or two and is the only place to find one ebay? Thanks.

I picked up a Wings jersey and it was indeed a 2.0. I can't imagine why the Leafs would be any different.

Frozen pond is in woodbridge Ontario which is about 20 min north of Toronto. Their price of $269 is the cheapest anywhere right now.

Frozen Pond is the bomb, I got my 2012 All-Stars through them. Maybe 2011, one of the two for sure.

Frozen pond has great deals on jerseys I am waiting on if they can get the new 2.0s this year buy the customization is a little questionable Mike did get his Detroit jersey done up maybe he can chime in

I meant like is their customizing close to what they real customizers will produce. Not physical location.

Oops, not so good on reading comprehension on that one.

That is a good question. Would it be worth getting it customized trough them? I guess it would be hard to know.

If your getting a leafers just take it to SLC, they do the Leafs jerseys.

Slc is sports lettering company in scarborough ontario. I only buy kits from them and sew them on myself. They charge me between $20-30 depending on which Leafs kit I get.

Frozen pond has great deals on jerseys I am waiting on if they can get the new 2.0s this year buy the customization is a little questionable Mike did get his Detroit jersey done up maybe he can chime in

Got my wings done by them. You can search through the new arrivals to see the pics. I think it looks great but I don't know those little nuances that annoy a lot of you members so it might be off.

Got my wings done by them. You can search through the new arrivals to see the pics. I think it looks great but I don't know those little nuances that annoy a lot of you members so it might be off.

Post some pics if possible?

I talked to SLC and a kit is $40. Now my problem is buying the jersey from Frozen Pond. The one other time I bought from a company from Canada (it was an eBay store but they had a real storefront too) I had it sent to me through FedEx or UPS (by my choice) and I was hit with a $150+ COD charge for customs or whatever. Apparently if I chose the Canadian Post option I wouldn't have been charged with anything (that's what I was told at least) The jersey itself that I bought was I think $200. Is that going to happen to me again since I live in the United States? Here are my shipping options:

281qy42.png

If it's going to happen again could I possibly have it sent to a friend from up north on here and have you send it to me? I still don't really understand why I got hit with such a big fee but I really don't want it to happen again.

EDIT: cowboys is helping me with my predicament.

Just get it sent through the regular post office and you wont have an issue. If it goes UPS or FedEx you can get hit with the fees.