2014 winter classic

iceman91

Yeah.. you gotta wonder if FedEx has tracking as to who delivered/picked up a shipment. Then again who knows what happens in the sorting facilities. There has to be cameras of some sort.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the best pic I have found so far detailing the Leafs alumni shirt

https://www.officepools.com/media/news/3b8d7c52ad2f4c6dbcb22f96895cf482-d4c045ba2a7f40d8b8cc72253295089b-3.jpg

Looks to be air-knit.....and since the Klima on eBay is also air-knit, then this would be logical.....

At first glance it looks to be ultrafil, but looking closely I can make out the air-knit holes on the left front chest and on the right shoulder....

Do my eyes deceive me??

In zoom mode of that pic, I believe you are correct. I focused on the white portions, specifically the shoulder yoke, right of the head. It does appear to be airknit material rather than ultrafil.

There have been no pix of the backs of the players while sitting on the bench?

In zoom mode of that pic, I believe you are correct. I focused on the white portions, specifically the shoulder yoke, right of the head. It does appear to be airknit material rather than ultrafil.

There have been no pix of the backs of the players while sitting on the bench?

Not that I have found yet.....

Well... it is confirmed. The legit patch will indeed FULLY cover the "non dated" WC patch. This is the National Emblem patch that I got through Sportsk.com.

nnlr.jpg

I'd like to offer my services to anyone who needs to have their patch swapped. It's a very simple procedure. Just contact me if you'd like to have it taken care of.

Maple Leafs tweeted that they will be wearing the winter classic jerseys tonight. Wonder if they are the same ones worn during the winter classic with the shoulder patch.

Noticed in tonight's game vs habs that bernier's name is right below the wordmark. Take a look at the discrepancy between his and reimer's wc gamer.

Bernier (size 58G):

http://auctions.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=95380

Reimer (size 58+G):

http://auctions.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=95384

I was planning on getting bernier done on my 50 wc with the name higher up onto the airknit portion to accommodate the numbers. Now that I see his gamer is like that, it'll be less of a foul.

I was just discussing this with a friend of mine after seeing it during the game. Clearly the shoulder seam on the goalie jerseys goes a lot higher than on the regular cuts. Very odd.

Did anyone order a Winter Classic Edge jersey from Icejerseys? I'd imagine these are probably Indos based on the picture that they have?

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Detroit-Red-Wings-12783/Detroit-Red-Wings-2014-NHL-Winter-Classic-EDGE-Authentic-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-p30314/k-f91f6244a38311a961663cef59dfa2fd66bdeaf4e75e947f/?pstart=1

I'd like to get another one and if these are Canadian made it's a great deal, but if they are Indos I'm not interested. Doesn't say anywhere on here where they are made (just the picture, but who knows if that's a stock photo or whatever).