It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering who got that Hagelin

Not sure what scared others away - maybe that it was from Germany (it did take forever to get here) but I was really surprised when I won it ... I put what I thought was a low bid out there and I actually won.

Edit: typos

Edited by akteon

Not sure what scared others away - maybe that it was from Germany (it did take forever to get here) but I was really surprised when I won it ... I put what I thought was a low bid out there and I actually won.

I'm waiting on a hat-trick of Rangers goodies from Germany right now. It's been at least 10 days and it does feel like forever.

I'm waiting on a hat-trick of Rangers goodies from Germany right now. It's been at least 10 days and it does feel like forever.

It took 22 days total for me.

Some real great pick ups on the page ,I do like the four on four jersey they are getting hard to find .

I was going to go for it but was talking to a friend who mentioned he was going for it, so I backed off, and obviously he didn't win it.

Going to have to strip the bar on this for a Shtalenkov.

Who do you plan on putting on that Lightning Alternate?

new arrival of 2 Switzerland WJC jerseys from this years tournament at Canada....

May I ask where you got that? I have been on a hunt for either a womans or mens from those tournaments. We went to the games specificially because of the jerseys :lol:

And if you wear it, does the arm stripes line up with the chest stripe? I noticed the cut is different from the Sochi/World Championship jersey (these aren't Swift right?) and it messed with the shoulder designs.

I got it directly from the team.

I need to check that with the arm stripes, didn't weared the jersey already.

At home I've got an older Swift jersey from the Swiss national team and the quality of these 2 jerseys is by far better, much thicker material then the Swift one that I have.

I don't know how the Olympic jerseys were and which material they used for them.

This 2 jerseys are Made in Canada, so I was a bit surprised...Nike jerseys made in Canada :o:D

This one Mike stripped and put the correct kit on for me as it was purchased off ebay ( shill bidder )

IMG_1088_zpsoxjrr0rc.jpg

IMG_1090_zpseboq8xak.jpg

Love the 90's jerseys and any #28 jersey.

Edited by Silverback53

Interesting to see the Liberty logo get a reboot with the new women's hockey league team:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/nwhl--new-women-s-hockey-league--promises-to-pay-players-145034940.html

Come on, Buffalo...how about a non-sexist name at least. The Beauts? Why not just call them the Breakfast Makers?