It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Kurt,

The Flyers wore air-knit and ultrafil in 87-88. The ultrafil set was worn during second half of the season. Love the Tocchet!

So even more special? Sounds ok to me :)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So even more special? Sounds ok to me :)

Glad you got your Grail! It's good to see good people getting the jerseys they want.

Glad you got your Grail! It's good to see good people getting the jerseys they want.

Is that Giroux a gameworn? I thought he wore a 52.

Thanks man, that means a lot! Hope to help you find that elusive 56 xmas tree one day soon!

And it's just a TI that was stripped and re lettered by Philly Express. They currently have a white Simmonds of mine too Im waiting on. I wish it was a gamer though!

And thanks Jeremy! I forgot to quote you but it only took 5 years haha. It's awesome now that it's finished. I don't think it's set it yet that I have a properly done Hextall ultrafil. The fact I had the numbers off a flyers game issued made it even better, they were just waiting for the jersey!

Thanks man, that means a lot! Hope to help you find that elusive 56 xmas tree one day soon!

And it's just a TI that was stripped and re lettered by Philly Express. They currently have a white Simmonds of mine too Im waiting on. I wish it was a gamer though!

And thanks Jeremy! I forgot to quote you but it only took 5 years haha. It's awesome now that it's finished. I don't think it's set it yet that I have a properly done Hextall ultrafil. The fact I had the numbers off a flyers game issued made it even better, they were just waiting for the jersey!

Not anticipating the 56 popping up any time soon, but part of what makes this hobby fun is the hunting. I appreciate your keeping an eye out.

You still haven't gotten your Simmonds WC? Guess I shouldn't be counting on my Jagr anytime soon...

Edited by mfitz804

Not anticipating the 56 popping up any time soon, but part of what makes this hobby fun is the hunting. I appreciate your keeping an eye out.

You still haven't gotten your Simmonds WC? Guess I shouldn't be counting on my Jagr anytime soon...

Mine is just a normal away, but not yet. No phone call. I'm gonna call them on Saturday. This happens every time with the skate zone. I wait like 3-4 weeks when they tell me 1-2 and don't get a phone call. I call them and they tell me it's been done and sitting there for a week. :/

Mine is just a normal away, but not yet. No phone call. I'm gonna call them on Saturday. This happens every time with the skate zone. I wait like 3-4 weeks when they tell me 1-2 and don't get a phone call. I call them and they tell me it's been done and sitting there for a week. :/

I'll have to keep that in mind and follow up with them. Thanks,

It has been forever since I've been on the "It Arrived Today" thread, but I come bearing my first ever authentic (albeit Edge 1.0) jersey, courtesy of my family as a belated birthday gift (I certainly don't mind the wait)! It is very exciting to start on a path away from Premier jerseys and into the sacred land of the Authentics!

062b58f3-5578-4487-a117-251bfa642b4a_zps

917705f4-bbfd-43db-a053-ac5498e14f84_zps

15c522d0-4887-41dc-a419-cdedbf9a9d1f_zps

Welcome to the club, just make sure to watch your fingers ;)

Nothing like a little friendly banter! :lol:

Very nice jersey and birthday present. I wouldn't mind that wait either :) Congratulations on your first edge jersey!

In all seriousness though, really appreciate it "Berg" and "Hossa"! :thumbsup:

Nice Hextall!

I also love the haphazard placement of the letters on the Brooke Rangers. Were they really that sloppy?

Nice Hextall!

I also love the haphazard placement of the letters on the Brooke Rangers. Were they really that sloppy?

Thanks Brilliant... Still searching for a perfect photomatch.

Oxbo, the lettering is more straight than the pic shows...The sweater is wrinkled in the pic a bit.. :)

Typically not a fan of "one game wonder" specialty jerseys, but loved this style and couldn't pass on the player!

Wow those are... amazing. Can't pass on Tuevo.

From Classic Auctions -

1996-1997 Chris Murray Canadiens gameworn home jersey – light wear

004_zpsf2cf3ee4.jpg

005_zpsf78ce4aa.jpg

1999-2000 Jim Cummins Canadiens game-issued home jersey – Last Game of 20th Century jersey with NHL2000 patch on front; auto’d on left chest

001_zps28245733.jpg

002_zps044d5b0e.jpg

003_zps6c5e3eaa.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565