Possible Flyers outdoor game jersey...

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I saw a solicitation for I think it was the Junior Flyers that used all current Flyers jerseys, except it added a cream version of the 2012 WC jersey. It was pretty nice looking. Apparently it "wouldn't be a surprise" for the Flyers to use it this year, per my source.

Similar in color, but it's literally an exact swap of the 2012 jersey, with cream and orange switching.

Very interesting... I'm still hoping for the game at Beaver Stadium (PSU alum here). If they're gonna kill the outdoor game, might as well put one where I've always wanted! Haha.

But I'm very intrigued by the jersey nonetheless, even if its just a third jersey.

Similar in color, but it's literally an exact swap of the 2012 jersey, with cream and orange switching.

So the same style Sad Briere is wearing, just with the cream and orange reversed?

Winter-Classic-Rangers-down-Flyers-V5POQ

(okay I totally admit I just wanted to post this picture and could care less about this new Flyers jersey)

(okay I totally admit I just wanted to post this picture and could care less about this new Flyers jersey)

LOL!!!

So yea... sounds like this, but obviously with a Flyers logo...

396365_318722384817354_774129766_n.jpg

Yes, please! Sign me up! Frankly, I've always wanted one of these.

Unfortunately I don't have a link/pic but yea, looked like that Phantoms. I know I'm coming in here with nothing but enough of you probably know me well enough as to not lie about my beloved Flyers, so I deposit this information expecting trust hahaha.

The Junior Flyers will be wearing them soon enough. Couple this with the Isles statement that all outdoor games will have specific jerseys, and it all makes sense.

Well, I'll be sure to get my authentic order in early this time!

Well, I'll be sure to get my authentic order in early this time!

After the 2012 game i think we all learned that lol. If there is ever an outdoor jersey i want i now learned to order it asap. Crazy shenanigans.

Personally, I really want the last WC to be our third

Same here. I love that jersey.