Does the NHL/MLB/NBA/NFL sponsor this site?

GJD

The actual leagues probably have no idea, no. I doubt they're involved in what websites have licenses to carry their apparel.

Reebok would know, though, because they would be the ones that are supplying IceJerseys with the jerseys through a distribution license.

CCM is owned by Reebok. Why does it matter? IceJerseys is an authorized retailer of licensed jerseys, that doesn't mean the leagues sponsor the site. It's a forum owned and operated by IceJerseys, an independent company.

haha he's probably just skeptical because the sites that fakes are sold on are so good these days, which is fine for sure but I had to do it either way.

Listen meow. This site does sell legit things. Meow let me ask you a question. Do you prefer authentic or replica?

Do premier jerseys count as replicas? If so, premier. Meow.

Spend the couple bucks extra and get the authentic, what are you looking for?

I already placed an order on Shop.NHL on what I was looking for. a Carl Soderberg Premier Bruins jersey. I don't buy authentics. Way to much money.

I hope you don't regret it when you see the customization...

I hope you don't regret it when you see the customization...

I ordered a ton of premier jerseys from them, including a black ice one. the customization is fine to me. I don't wash them because it'll shrink and I don't want that haha

Well, it's good that you're OK with that, and I'll say no more.

I ordered a ton of premier jerseys from them, including a black ice one. the customization is fine to me. I don't wash them because it'll shrink and I don't want that haha

The customization from shop.nhl.com is crap. They use dyed plastic that has sublistitch to give the appearance of stitching. Correct customization is tackle twill and each layer (for most teams) is sewn individually.