Does the NHL/MLB/NBA/NFL sponsor this site?

GJD

I already placed an order on Shop.NHL on what I was looking for. a Carl Soderberg Premier Bruins jersey. I don't buy authentics. Way to much money.

At almost $200 for a replica, I really dont think theyre too much money. Just dont buy from NHL.com. Hang out here for a while and youll learn the ropes. We all started somewhere, at least youre not buying fakes. You can get blank authentics for about the same price as youre paying for replicas but its hard to avoid the fakes. I just popped on eBay and heres an authentic for $179 - you can then send or take it to the actual teams customizer and get an amazing product for basically the same price. Theres definitely better deals to be had too, it just takes some work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boston-Bruins-Mens-Sz-56-NWT-Authentic-Sewn-Jersey-with-Fight-Strap-BB-1107-/360628580550?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53f72370c6

I heard he wants an edge 1.0 leafs white size 56.

Meow

I hate the Leafs... Meow

At almost $200 for a replica, I really dont think theyre too much money. Just dont buy from NHL.com. Hang out here for a while and youll learn the ropes. We all started somewhere, at least youre not buying fakes. You can get blank authentics for about the same price as youre paying for replicas but its hard to avoid the fakes. I just popped on eBay and heres an authentic for $179 - you can then send or take it to the actual teams customizer and get an amazing product for basically the same price. Theres definitely better deals to be had too, it just takes some work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boston-Bruins-Mens-Sz-56-NWT-Authentic-Sewn-Jersey-with-Fight-Strap-BB-1107-/360628580550?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53f72370c6

In fairness, if he wants a Soderberg, it has to be a wordmark. Finding an authentic wordmarked Bruins is going to be a lot more than a replica.