2013-14 new jerseys

hatryk

Wow, if even half of those pan out and actually hit the ice next season, we could be looking at a great year for jerseys, assuming none of them suck. I'd personally love to see the Flames make the retro alternate their primary home, cook up a white one to match and come up with something totally different for an alternate. The Stars are going to be great no matter what, simply because they can't possibly be worse than what they have now.

As much as I hate the Pens, if they go with something like what Mario was wearing back in the day, I'd at least enjoy seeing them once in a while. I hate their current look, they need to ditch the gold and bring back the yellow.

I'm wondering what Carolina could possibly do. Short of a complete redesign (which they need IMO), I don't see how they could improve on what they already have, and I really don't like their current look.

I'm wondering what Carolina could possibly do. Short of a complete redesign (which they need IMO), I don't see how they could improve on what they already have, and I really don't like their current look.

If they go the minimalist route, Im thinking and hoping the shoulder piping comes off. Unnecessary and really made the team look like the Candy Canes.

I would not be surprised to see the Flag logo become the main chest. The Black jersey is incredibly popular NC and i see more of them then any other edge jersey. Alot of people are still holding on to their pre edge jerseys.

If they do go the route of putting the flag logo on the chest, I hope they make the black jersey the home and make a white jersey to go with it. I dont want them to use the current road template. Make something that will match the black.

Whatever they do I hope they dont get rid of the waist pattern. Keep that as I consider it out "classic" aspect.

As much as I hate the Pens, if they go with something like what Mario was wearing back in the day, I'd at least enjoy seeing them once in a while. I hate their current look, they need to ditch the gold and bring back the yellow.

Yes...angry Penguin please!

Vancouver should be on the list, but they would probably just bungle another new uniform anyways. They seem to get worse every time they design a new uniform.

The AVS should be on the list! Aren't they the only team left with the Reebok Edge apron string piping? If everyone else can recognize that the design is ugly and needs to be changed, why can't the Avs? I can't wait til they change their jerseys. Any change will be an improvement imo.

The AVS should be on the list! Aren't they the only team left with the Reebok Edge apron string piping? If everyone else can recognize that the design is ugly and needs to be changed, why can't the Avs? I can't wait til they change their jerseys. Any change will be an improvement imo.

Like the Stars, the Avs had one of the best unis going into Edge and came out looking like the Isles opening night roster

Yeah.. agreed... Reebok butchered the Avs' jerseys... They need to go back to the deep red maroon color and the mountain horizontal stripes on the bottom

Like the Stars, the Avs had one of the best unis going into Edge and came out looking like the Isles opening night roster

ouch. Without O'Reilly, not sure the avs opening night roster this year will be much better. Yet, the potential of youth.....

Yeah.. agreed... Reebok butchered the Avs' jerseys... They need to go back to the deep red maroon color and the mountain horizontal stripes on the bottom

I would LOVE it if they just went back to the originals. Even make the old burgundy 3rd the home. Something. ANYTHING. I can't stand the Edge design and still haven't ever bought one, and likely never will. Maybe a blueberry 3rd, but only if it's an insane deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the revamped Sharks jerseys will look like if the rumor turns out to be true.

The Sharks need to go back to teal and gray like they were back in the 90's. I mean, I'm a fan of their current home look, but I'd like them better if they dropped the black and went with gray again.