MN Wild Looking to Add New Alternate

Good luck getting the wild to reduce the price on their jerseys. Heritage sent down set one prior to the beginning of what was to be the preseason to the equipment manager and it was all last years design. Also, any changes made have to be submitted to league officials for approval. Last I checked the league was not working on jersey design approval, I could be mistaken...

Good luck getting the wild to reduce the price on their jerseys. Heritage sent down set one prior to the beginning of what was to be the preseason to the equipment manager and it was all last years design. Also, any changes made have to be submitted to league officials for approval. Last I checked the league was not working on jersey design approval, I could be mistaken...

Isles reduce prices midseason! I love being an Islander fan! Well aside from sucking, but yeah...it's great jersey-wise!

They have nothing better to do!

The hockey lodge does that with the game worn jerseys as well. They set the prices high, then they will sit on them for a very long time. Never budging on the price they set. As matter of fact, they recently sold 3 white (2 CCM and 1 Reebok, all size 52) retail authentic's on the clearance rack for $160 a piece. I believe that the original price of these jerseys was...you guessed it $159.00. The equipment manager for the wild does not over spend or purchase large inventories of team jerseys. Hence why so few edge 2.0's exsisted for the red home and white away team jerseys. The only third (green) edge 2.0's that exsist are the ones the equipment manager ordered and attributed. The hockey lodge did purchase edge 1.0's from reebok for retail sale, but at $300 it was not a popular seller. Then along came the indo edge. The wild are flighty on their jersey sales, but I still like them and will continue to collect them. When I can afford them.

I did them same downtown and at the maplewood lodge location. I have been told to not interrupt sales if their are paying customers. But I have been able to help educate their sales staff. If the retail manager will not do it, someone has to.

The white jersey was a good one when it was introduced and balanced out by the green jersey. although I always would have liked to have seen that one with white stripes running down the arms the way the white jersey had green stripes down the arms.

When they introduced the red 3rd jersey in the throwback style, it sold like mad despite the fact some people cannot get past the Christmas connection. Seriously, it's not like it's worn with a black belt and white fur trim.

With the move to Reebok jerseys dictating that a team could only have two jerseys that year, the green was out because the sales figures at the time were along the lines of 60% red, 30% white and 10% green. It was a no-brainer for the club, but left them with a pretty unbalanced/unrelated pair of jerseys, one "retro" and one modern.

That balance was tipped even further with the new green alt in the throwback style, which has not only made the white one even more out on it's own style-wise, but it's also now 12 years old and probably the one now lagging far behind is sales figures.

The time really seems right for them to consolidate their "brand" by coming up with a now retro look white jersey.

Once hockey is back, the fans in Minnesota will be very forgiving about the missed time, super eager to see Parise and Suter take to the ice and would buy up plenty of any new jersey style, which would no doubt help pay for those two contracts.

Dallas should have been renamed the 'Southstars' and we should have retained the right to our original team name, much like we should have done with the rights to the 'Lakers' name when they split to LA.

But I digress..

Or perhaps the 'Texas Lonestars'... I digress even further.

I was beaten to it, curse you DC! :lol:

This spammer loser needs to go.

This spammer loser needs to go.

Who? :huh:

He's already history. :D