Dumb question of the day. No, week. Or year.

Cygnus X-1

Anyone here ever concerned with getting a jersey from someone off of the Internet that may be....dirty but not with dirt?

Dirty with like, bedbugs or something? Do any of you have a routine etc. that you follow upon reciept (cleaning/airing out?)

in winter its easy i leaveit outside for a day in -5,10,15 20 kills everything in the summer i usualy throw it in a box and then place it in the meat freezer in the garage

I have thought the same thing. I once received a jersey that had a stain on it that came out and smelled funky. The seller never responded back on the condition after I received it.....I think it was a good will find. I fabreezed the crap out of it and stained treated it but I don't wear it as much.

Never really thought about it until now.

Thanks for creeping me out.

No problem. I'm in the healthcare field, so I guess it's in my nature. Plus I saw something on Craigslist and it got my mind going.

A nice folded jersey on a wood floor, carpet or fancy rug: thumbs up!

A jersey hanging on a pink hanger in what looks to be like a trailer: not so much.

A jersey hanging on a pink hanger in what looks to be like a trailer: not so much.

Never really noticed until you said that, that I sometimes do that too. Baby in background eating dog food from dog's bowl... yeah I'll avoid that one.

Never really noticed until you said that, that I sometimes do that too. Baby in background eating dog food from dog's bowl... yeah I'll avoid that one.

Don't let Johnny scare you! You can still buy a jersey from him!