Where do you go for jersey customizing?

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

I've used IceJerseys but they sub contract my order to EPS so now I use EPS directly these days. Their turn around can be 6-8 weeks during busy times of the season. With summer around the corner their turn around will be quicker once the NHL season is over and the MLB season is underway.

I use Mike (Brilliant! on here) but I know he's busy with work and other orders (including mine) and I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something on here about not taking in any new orders right now, so you're kind of stuck with EPS unless someone who knows the name of the Rangers official stitcher is willing to post it.

And if you're talking about EDGE jerseys, EPS is the only place that can get the nameplate arch right.

Cosby's by MSG does Rangers customizing but I've heard mixed reviews on this board. I'm picking up a WC jersey on Sat they did for me so we'll see soon enough. I'm also awaiting an NYR EDGE jersey to come back from EPS.

Im absolutely clueless as to where to send a jersey.. who is the best? Who does a great job?

I live in NYC. I called EPS but the turn around is 5-6 weeks.. Rangers jerseys specifically.

I had Cosby's do my Callahan Edge 1.0 recently. Took them two weeks. It's been confirmed by multiple people that they outsource to the same company in Westchester that does Rangers gamers; however, none of us seem to be able to lock down the name. That said, my Callahan jersey came back with a slightly uneven arch, and numbers that needed to be pressed to be flattened out. I'll post pics in the new arrivals thread tomorrow.

1333667489[/url]' post='90914']

How long did it take?

Cosby's took 1week

still waiting on EPS-I sent it in around 2 weeks ago and they said it would e ready by mid-April

Cosby's took 1week

still waiting on EPS-I sent it in around 2 weeks ago and they said it would e ready by mid-April

I had three jerseys arrive at EPS on Feb 15th and this week they started working on them. I did have them strip one of them because the first owner had it customized with errors and they used so much glue that I couldn't strip it without help. I should get all three back in the next two weeks.

It's kind of pointless to post the name of the place in Westchester, because they won't deal with individuals. They only deal with the NHL Store and Cosbys. You can't go to them directly. Considering what you said about your jersey from Cosbys coming back in bad shape (and the fact that they charge like $100 when EPS charges like $50-60) I would go the EPS route.

It's kind of pointless to post the name of the place in Westchester, because they won't deal with individuals. They only deal with the NHL Store and Cosbys. You can't go to them directly. Considering what you said about your jersey from Cosbys coming back in bad shape (and the fact that they charge like $100 when EPS charges like $50-60) I would go the EPS route.

It's funny about Cosby's because if you buy the jersey there, they do it for $80. If you bring one in, they charge you $95 plus tax. The NHL Store is also $80, but I don't know if they take jerseys that weren't purchased there.

On an unrelated baseball note, my Ike Davis 2012 jersey that I ordered FROM THE METS STORE!!!!! came with the 50th anniversary patch on the wrong arm, and an overall terrible custom job. Anyone have any idea how I can remedy this? MLB does not accept returns and try to get them to do this for me will be a nightmare. Sorry for the baseball question, but I mean we are in a customization thread, figured I'd throw it out there!

Bought it at mets.com so the MLB online store. I'm kind of screwed I think. It's not that big a deal, and only a few people would even notice, just pisses me off.

Id dispute, you didnt get what you paid for. Its crap. Theres no such things as no-returns when your money is on the line imo.

I've had EPS orders take anywhere from 1-14 weeks lol.

Yeah I would absolutely dispute it. There's no excuse for something like that. The picture on the website clearly shows the patch on the left arm (unless it's the black jersey) so if it's not on the left arm then you deserve a replacement. If I were you though, I wouldn't even get a replacement, I'd get a refund, buy a blank, and bring it to Stitches in Queens to get customized, because then the custom job will be spot on.

1333667136[/url]' post='90913']

Cosby's by MSG does Rangers customizing but I've heard mixed reviews on this board. I'm picking up a WC jersey on Sat they did for me so we'll see soon enough. I'm also awaiting an NYR EDGE jersey to come back from EPS.

Got the WC jersey today- looks great. Even down to the nameplate (I compared it to my replica jersey)

Will post pics tomorrow.

I have a Burger King jersey on he way and I wanted to know who does an accurate job on it?

I've never seen anybody get it exactly accurate. I am going to try Bobcat Athletic for mine, though. PM me for details.

I use Triple Threat Sports in IL. In general they have a great turn around time and have been able to do some pretty accurate customization on some of the more bizarre minor league jerseys I have. The owner Chris is also nothing but fantastic to deal with.