What should I pay for these jerseys?

ic0dex

Hey guys I just need a general idea of what I should pay for these 4 jersey?

1991 Canada Cup Gretzky double CCM Sz. 54 Autographed-

HJGretzkyWhiteTeamCanadaBACK.jpg

HJGretzkyWhiteTeamCanadaAUTO.jpg

Los Angeles Kings double CCM home jersey Sz. 52 autographed with 802-

HJGretzkyHomeLAKNoAuto2CCMBACK.jpg

HJGretzkyHomeLAK802AUTO.jpg

Mark Messier home sz 54 CCM Autographed

HJMessierHomeNYRBACK.jpg

HJMessierHomeNYR94CupAUTO.jpg

Mike Modano first year Dallas Stars no auto size 52

HJModanoHomeNoAutoBACK.jpg

These jerseys are not for sale I just want a general idea of what I should pay for them and bargain with the seller.

Any COA as Gretzky and Messier only sign thru companies and you are the one that is putting out the cash whats your Limit 500.00+ for the two and the Stars not sure

Hey guys I just need a general idea of what I should pay for these 4 jersey?

1991 Canada Cup Gretzky double CCM Sz. 54 Autographed-

Los Angeles Kings double CCM home jersey Sz. 52 autographed with 802-

Mark Messier home sz 54 CCM Autographed

Mike Modano first year Dallas Stars no auto size 52

These jerseys are not for sale I just want a general idea of what I should pay for them and bargain with the seller.

Whatever you feel comfortable paying for them

There is no price guide on jerseys.....like there is for hockey cards.....and it can vary based on demand

It has been said numerous times on this forum, a jersey is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I'm sure if that Canada Cup jersey was a red one, I would have a different idea on price than you, that's for sure.....I have been looking for that since the beginning of time and all I find are whites.....when I do find air-knits....I used to own an ultrafil version of the jersey....

Based on your history, about 40% of what you intend to flip them here for.

I'm not going to sell any of them I just want to make sure I get them for the right price. For the Kings he's asking $425 and for the Canada Cup he's asking for $300 and for the Messier he wants $450 Modano $175.

Whatever you feel comfortable paying for them

There is no price guide on jerseys.....like there is for hockey cards.....and it can vary based on demand

It has been said numerous times on this forum, a jersey is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I'm sure if that Canada Cup jersey was a red one, I would have a different idea on price than you, that's for sure.....I have been looking for that since the beginning of time and all I find are whites.....when I do find air-knits....I used to own an ultrafil version of the jersey....

The one that he has is an Air-Knit. What year did they have that jersey made out of Ultrafil?

If he does not have any COA's for the sig's he asking way to much for all of them.

Without COA's they are only worth the prices of the jersey as over %60 to %70 of all signatures in the entire hobby are FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

No more then $200 on the Gretzkys IMO without a COAs. The Modano is a far price but its not a minnasota jersey so why bother. Get a blank for way cheaper.

The two Gretzky sigs are completely different.

Gretzky has gotten sloppy in time I have one from Upper Deck and a few from WGA and they are all different

Gretzky has gotten sloppy in time I have one from Upper Deck and a few from WGA and they are all different

Nothing like making it easier for the fakes.

I can understand getting sloppy but he would have had to change how he holds the pens to change the amount of tilt on the letters that much.

I was gonna say the same thing about them not matching but I've got plenty of autographs that don't match from one year to the next that I know are legit since I obtained them myself. The more popular players seem to get the quicker/lazier/easier they make their signature.

I was gonna say the same thing about them not matching but I've got plenty of autographs that don't match from one year to the next that I know are legit since I obtained them myself. The more popular players seem to get the quicker/lazier/easier they make their signature.

100% agree Ovie is one Mario use to give a full signature know its just m l 66 if your Lucky . I ahve seen Gretzky just give WG 99 .A COA is only good from a big name supplier one froma mom and pop store is not worth the papaer its writen on

Guys thank you for all of your help I only picked up the Canada Cup jersey. The to Gretzky jerseys were signed in a different time period. The Canada Cup during 1992/1993 and the Kings I think he said 1994/95 At the IceOplex in North Hills CA where the Kings practiced.

The 87 and 91 canada cup jerseys were air knit. The signature on the Canada cup jersey is nothing i have seen before, the Kings one is more along the lines of what i have seen.

i Think a air knit Canada cup Gretzky jersey is worth about what you paid. I would tend to agree with everything everyone said above about the signatures , Loa's and the value of the jerseys