Crosby jersey for framing - decoration/position advice request

Minx

Uh he is a thief the reason for that is he told me the casecwas made in Canada thus mi representing what he was selling, so to answer your question do I think it is a bit much , no I don't think it is a bit much because the guy blatantly lied to my face. If he had said it came from china I may have not purchased the case to begin with.

The fact he sells the them with 100% mark up is called capitalism and I am fine with that what I am not fine with is him making himself sound like a good local producer of MADE IN CANADA cases which is far from the truth.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone tried ShirtWhiz? Looks really handy. all you need is a self-adhesive hook and the jersey is ready for displaying.

http://www.shirtwhiz.com/

Seems pretty expensive to me for what it is. I'd rather spend $1 and just use an upside down wooden hanger than $24 on that thing.

Those seem better than the ultramount stuff for the same price, but still at $24 a pop it's cost prohibitive for large collections.

I could see buying a couple for my nephews to put up in their rooms though.

I like the idea behind those

Definitely don't need to purchase 70+. Buy half a dozen and switch them up every so often

Regarding the patches, why don't you just put them against the glass in the dead space? There's plenty.

I've been wanting to use these guys for a long time to frame my two auto'd jerseys. http://www.jerseyframing.ca/gallery-of-work/ They're really expensive, but I think the difference is worth it. They also may offer an alternative for the patch display by being able to cut their matting around them or creating small shadow boxes like in the Roy pic. They say they can do custom jobs, so if you have the cash it may be something to consider.

roy1.jpg

I've never really liked that style of framed jersey - while it does look professional, it looks way too stiff - more like a sign than a jersey. I guess I feel like once you mount a jersey in a frame like that it's no longer a jersey you can't ever take it back out.

I've never really liked that style of framed jersey - while it does look professional, it looks way too stiff - more like a sign than a jersey. I guess I feel like once you mount a jersey in a frame like that it's no longer a jersey you can't ever take it back out.

I hear you, but I sort of like the stiff, permanent look of that style. I feel like I've got plenty to wear and I'd never want to risk damaging my autos so the permanence is sort of what I'd be going for. I do like the look of a hanging, informal display too. Sort of like the jersey's hanging in a locker. Both are cool. What I really like about JerseyFraming.ca is their shadow displays of the accessories like the patch and the stanley cups in the matting. A more formal look, for sure.

HC/Dan, I like how those turned out. I have a few signed ones I want to use and I might pick em up. They always have 40% off coupons for their frames.

Are they on hangars or what?

Ohhhh yea I see the tacks. Cool, definitely going to invest in some.