Fantasy league

flyhighguys94

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some strong wingers, kinda weak at center, and my goaltending depends on Reimer having a good year and if Nabokov plays or not. I'm counting on my top two defencemen having comeback seasons also. Could be a long season with the team I've got.

I've got some strong wingers, kinda weak at center, and my goaltending depends on Reimer having a good year and if Nabokov plays or not. I'm counting on my top two defencemen having comeback seasons also. Could be a long season with the team I've got.

This is kind of where I'm at too... my wingers are REALLY strong, but I'm kinda weak up the middle. With Howard and Pavelec in net though, I'm pretty happy with my goaltending.

This is kind of where I'm at too... my wingers are REALLY strong, but I'm kinda weak up the middle. With Howard and Pavelec in net though, I'm pretty happy with my goaltending.

My wingers are pretty good along with my defense, but my goaltending sucks.

My club leaves me with and overwhelming sense of being underwhelmed. :mellow:

I'm liking my team a lot. Only thing that could get me is limited scoring from the back side. Have a decent duo of goalies, Backstrom should be better this year since the Wild have Heatley and Setoguchi to pot a few more goals. Game on!

Im happy i got Rinne and Ward as my goalies and my centers are strong and my defense is solid..i got a couple decent wingers but not much depth

• 2 weeks later...