Crap, I need advice: 2011 All Stars

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Alrighty, so I have my white authentic I've been sitting on for a while to get done up (still can't find a frickin' blue one, grr). I don't know what to do about customization. Here are my options:

-Dangle a) doesn't have Edge material and bee) just said he can't do it

-EPS can do it, but it'd be 3 layer. They're getting a sublimation machine in a few months, so I could wait it out but it might not be perfect.

-Triple Threat, a member pointed me to them but they do the mini numbers for the front.

I guess my dilemma is, do I go for the crappy authentic ones or get triple layer? I prefer triple layer but I don't know if I'd regret it. Also, where would I go for correct sublimated numbers if I went that route? I'm confused and sad.

PS. Stop making my B followed by a parenthesis a cool face. I'm not cool.

Gah. At least I'm in people's memories.

Haha I couldn't help myself. In all honesty though, I'd wait to see what kind of work EPS produces after they get their new machine in a few months. I'm sure it makes more sense to wait and get it done right than it does to rush and not be happy with the result. The name of the game is patience!

Yea...but I mean do I want crappy screened twill? That's the killer. I think it's poop.

I'd wait for EPS to get the machine and get it as close as possible to the game ones. Didn't they do the gamers?

Either way, 3x Threat is also good. Do whatever makes YOU happy!

Also, I can't believe someone on here is almost as impatient as I am :thumbsup:

Lol I'm very impatient. I have no idea who did the gamers, does anyone know? I know they did the skills competition jerseys, which is why the Flyers looked wonky.

Lol, well who did them? Does anyone know?

I am pretty sure EPS does the Canes' jerseys, so I thought they did the ASG ones as well, which is why I thought it was weird that they had the dye-twill (but not the machine). Can you contact Subli-Stitch and see if they can do it?

CJ is right, this really is such a hassle so you should just give it away to the poster who didn't have any of his players represented in the ASG!

What are you going to do with it? Be sad? Lol. Who in the dickens is subli stitch?

What are you going to do with it? Be sad? Lol. Who in the dickens is subli stitch?

I am glad you asked what I will do with it. First, I will get the NHL store to heat press Lundqvist on the jersey, then I would cut out the fight strap, bring the fightstrapless jersey to the NVMC parking lot on October 15 (I think that is the first Isles-ranger game), find ranger fans, taunt them, then light the jersey on fire and use the remains to wash my car.

Just kidding! I will probably do a Grabner Rookie Faceoff jersey!

Lol. Poor Islanders. If I didn't have a dirty ###### girlfriend that went to Hofstra, I'd feel sorry for you.

Haha. The Isles are part of the reason why I am staying home and going to the Hof! Did she like it there?

Oh, and I feel bad for me too.

Good luck with getting the jersey customized!

Oh I'm sure she loved it, probably a little too much lol. Sensible, I go to Temple for the same reason: stay home. Thanks man.

Johnny, did EPS tell you they would screen-print the back numbers? A couple of months ago I asked Josh if they were able to do 2011 All-Star jerseys, and he said no problem. I assumed they had sublimation equipment. A month ago I sent in a blue one for customizing (it's a replica, not authentic), so now I'm not sure what the heck I'm actually going to get back.

Johnny, did EPS tell you they would screen-print the back numbers? A couple of months ago I asked Josh if they were able to do 2011 All-Star jerseys, and he said no problem. I assumed they had sublimation equipment. A month ago I sent in a blue one for customizing (it's a replica, not authentic), so now I'm not sure what the heck I'm actually going to get back.

I asked a few months ago and they said they do 3 layer with the top layer sublimated with the stupid zig zags or whatever. So they should look the same, but will be 3 layers versus 1 I believe.

FYI, Triple Threat can't do them anymore, the place they were sending them out too started requiring a minimum number before they'd print...and the minimum was per player not per jersey. Mine will eventually (if I still have it when that time comes) end up at EPS, I honestly don't care at this point if it's printed twill or done how EPS currently does them.

I asked a few months ago and they said they do 3 layer with the top layer sublimated with the stupid zig zags or whatever. So they should look the same, but will be 3 layers versus 1 I believe.

Thanks, I think I could live with that, seeing that it's just a replica. But if I were in your shoes, I'm not sure what I would do.

Ah, that sucks about Triple Threat. I might just do the triple layer, that doesn't matter much to me. Stupid NHL. Thanks for the info guys.