Dangle kits

flyhighguys94

Forgive me if something similar has already been posted, and feel free to combine it.

I have a wildwing jersey and an islanders wave jersey i wanted to get kits for. I know Dangle is pretty spot on but what happened to them and is there still a way to get in touch with them? if anyone has some details please PM me.

There's a bunch of info on this somewhere here...do a search (I don't feel like it)

but I know my experience (a few years ago with a jersey purchase) was horrible, and I got screwed, when, at that time, he had disappeared as well.

I just spoke with him, he's in the process of moving and will be out of commission for 1-2 weeks (this was last week). He's a bit sketchy when it comes to communication due to his ridiculous amount of orders, but I haven't heard a complaint about his work. NYIJM29 I'm interested to hear what you have to say about the Isles jerseys.

Hey Slim thanks for helping on the search...

Jeremy i'll PM you about the kit, and ill message him and see whats up.

Stitches used him for the kits on the harder jerseys and he said he didnt know what happened to him so thanks for all the help guys, always appreciated.

Hey Slim thanks for helping on the search...

Didn't mean to be rude, just busy at work...besides, you started a new topic when you could just as easily performed a search yourself.

Anyways, glad to see some members here have had good experiences with old Erik 'cause mine was not.

Had a real good experience with him, even had some good communication with him about this kit and some others...some here have had the opposite. This was one of his kits sewn by Mike

100_1402.jpg

Didn't mean to be rude, just busy at work...besides, you started a new topic when you could just as easily performed a search yourself.

Anyways, glad to see some members here have had good experiences with old Erik 'cause mine was not.

Hahah its all good im just messing with ya...i emailed him to see what kind of response i get. Figured that would provide a better answer on how a possible transaction will be. Hopefully i hear back soon and everything goes smoothly.

On the fisherman kits, I wasn't thrilled with the back, second one on the Kasper. Also the sleeve numbers on the Kasper kit seemed skimpy. My Palffy from him was perfect (or as perfect as you can get with those kits). I'd stay away from numbers like 11, 21, 31, etc.

I ordered:

-Moose Grabner kit (very happy)

-Palffy wave (very happey)

-Kasper wave (in different)

-Kariya WW (very happy)

I heard back from Erik right away. He seems like a pretty cool dude and said that they are currently moving and will start making kits this Monday.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to know if anyone has heard from erik? I inquired about some kits and he replied back but there was no follow up answer (been more than a week).

I was thinking about contacting him regarding a couple of kits a couple of days ago...Please let us know if you ever hear back/get them.

He has been very nice when I talked to him, but I don't know if I'd rather pay $30+stitching for an imperfect, but good enough fisherman kit or pay $90 and have it done right.

I got a response from erik and he said he could do what im looking for. He def should respond if you send him an email.

Thanks for the reply. Please let me know how they come out. I am in the process of buying 2 jerseys I honestly didn't expect to, so I used the kit money, but I still need to buy 2 fisherman kits.