2011 All-Star Game poll

Nathan

I hate to be so vague while asking, but trust me when I say there's a reason.

I may have the chance to get my hands on a small number of the 2011 All-Star jerseys. The purpose of the topic here is because I don't personally have the ability to get them, and the person who does (my boss, basically, who works with Reebok on a daily basis) has zero desire to work with me and risk getting stuck with a roomful of jerseys that no one wants. Essentially, he'd want to know that there's actually interest outside of myself (which is also why I don't have any of these yet for myself). My record here speaks for itself; I do not deal with bootlegs, counterfeits, or shady individuals who have ties to those or even sympathize with those who do without condemning it. I've done deals with several people on here and met a few as well, and it's not like I'm actually hard to track down or anything.

I'm not making any guarantees about whether or not this deal could end up even happening. No money or promises would change hands in any way, shape, or form until I could get an absolutely ironclad guarantee, so don't think I'm doing anything or are interested in anything underhanded.

Anyway, I'm simply asking for a quick response from anyone who might have an interest. The following questions would pertain only to an Edge authentic, not a Premier replica.

1) Do you have any interest in picking up an Edge authentic?

2) If so, are you looking for navy/blue or red/white?

3) How many are you looking for?

4) Knowing that the price would end up being standard retail ($250-350 apiece), are you still interested?

I'll try to keep regular updates going on what I'm able to do here. I'd rather have everything be very open and transparent even right now, but unfortunately I simply cannot. If we can get somewhere, everything ends up out in the open.

I'd be in for a 54 of the blue for sure, possibly both if the price is right

1) Do you have any interest in picking up an Edge authentic? YESSSS!

2) If so, are you looking for navy/blue or red/white? Blue, 52/54.

3) How many are you looking for? Just one.

4) Knowing that the price would end up being standard retail ($250-350 apiece), are you still interested? Yes, but would obviously be more inclined to get the $250.

What are you thinking, sir?

If you have any blue ones in like size 52 or 54 during the middle of July, I will take one. Already committed to other things for now.

For all asking the question, if I am not mistaken, the retail 2011 All Star jerseys were 2.0.

I would like to be included for a 56 Team Lidstrom. (really want to get rid of my replica)

Thanks and keep us posted.

The closer the price is too $250 the more interested I'd be in a red size 54...realistically I can't see anybody letting any of these authentics go for the prices you have listed because of how hard they are to find.

For all asking the question, if I am not mistaken, the retail 2011 All Star jerseys were 2.0.

You are correct. It was verified by numerous folks that all of the retail 2011 All Star jerseys were Edge 2.0s.

If they are under $275, I would take the red/white in 52

You are correct. It was verified by numerous folks that all of the retail 2011 All Star jerseys were Edge 2.0s.

I hate to ask but how does a 2.0 fit compared to a 1.0? Would I still wear the same size?

I guess I just have long arms, when I put on a 2.0 size 52 the sleeves look like this, which is why I opt for 54s even though they are much baggier

a4v77m.jpg

but 1.0s are plenty long in the sleeves