MeiGray Grab Bag

AngeloS76

They've put up a new grab bag for a Brodeur game-worn jersey. $100 buy-in and a high probability of getting a practice jersey. (I've entered; hopefully I score something nice :))

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&catLevel=1&catParentID=48773&scId=48773&oldParentID=48773

I am passing on this one and the Expo this year. Good luck to everyone who buys into the Grab Bag! Is it me or every Grab Bag seems to have a DiPietro as a prize?

So do we attend some kind of event to get the prize or would we get some kind of email indicating what we won?

Edit: I see that you don't have to go to the event to join. I would really love to have that Kiprusoff gamer if someone else won the Brodeur.

I think they ran out of 6100's and 1.0's because there's no free jersey at registration OR tent sale this year. Poop.

I think they ran out of 6100's and 1.0's because there's no free jersey at registration OR tent sale this year. Poop.

Reason why I am not attending...not worth the 4 hours of driving

Wait what, no sales this year? Just my ###### luck lol.

Usually the summer sale starts right after the expo.

Yeah, the summer sale is still on as far as I know but what I was referring to was their tent sale where they would invite everyone who pre-registered back to their warehouse and give them first-crack at all of their 'for sale' stuff like blank 6100's, equipment, sticks and other stuff.

Yeah, the summer sale is still on as far as I know but what I was referring to was their tent sale where they would invite everyone who pre-registered back to their warehouse and give them first-crack at all of their 'for sale' stuff like blank 6100's, equipment, sticks and other stuff.

I'm going just for the summer sale. I've got my eyes on some AHL jerseys at half price...

As far as I know, yes, they ship everything out the Monday after the Expo. Don't quote me on that though because I could be wrong. I've never gone in on one of these so I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure they ship it the Monday after. I'm going to the expo so that's reason for everyone here to go.

Ya got me there :thumbsup:

I was thinking about it...if they announce a tent sale, I will definitely go. However, I was feeling like the Cracker Barrel the other day...maybe I might make a trip to just get Cracker Barrel/MGG sale? There is one gamer I am thinking about buying. The Cracker Barrel was about 25 minutes away from the Community College (about 30 from where MGG's hideout)

Aw that's weak. I don't know if I'll be making the trip then. Balls.

• 2 weeks later...