Best place to get chinese knockoffs?

iggygoalie

I'll add a couple more notes.

- A store that's robbed normally has insurance that covers such events, so outside of whatever expenses go into that, it's not like there's a literal loss of everything associated with a robbery.

- Add in the retailers who get hammered by the bootleg market. There are an awful lot of small sports apparel businesses that have seen upticks in all apparel and merchandise sales, and yet the bottom line is far less than it was. That's directly attributed to loss of jersey sales, which in itself is a direct result of bootlegs. There was an article in an Ottawa paper around Christmas, spotlighting a retailer whose non-jersey sales were up 20% in a year, but his overall sales were down 80% in a year when the Senators unveiled a new alternate jersey.

Point 1 - I mentioned that they have to buy insurance as a result of this, which is direct harm. Furthermore, you're ignoring the personal element of it: there's a person in there who's being robbed. They don't forget that.

Point 2 - I NEVER said it didn't do any harm. Never ever ever. Just that it wasn't as direct as armed robbery. You guys are reading too far into this, I'm not saying it's anything BUT bad, but only argument is that comparing it to armed robbery is a stretch.

Oh, devil's advocate here, but a cynic could say that the loss of sales could be due to Reebok's price gouging. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not interested in fighting the pros and cons of fake jerseys; just want to put up a few more sites for some 'legit' cheaper jerseys.

dallas stars XL practice jerseys $14.99

My link

dallas stars 'mooterus' jerseys $24.99 (XL & XXL)

My link

XL practice jerseys in 'eggplant' (purple) $5.99

My link

XL uncrested anahiem coloured jerseys $8.99

My link

XL uncrested white rangers coloured jerseys $9.99

My link

I'm sure you can get the vinyl pressed on numbers fairly cheap online or done at a local shop that heat presses or screen jerseys and shirts. If want some nicer numbers and don't mind sewing them on yourself or know someone who could do it you could get some twill numbers at online places like Stahls or Twill USA (I believe they also have the cheaper heat press vinyl number too if you want to go that route).

Can always check ebay under sporting goods - team sports - ice & roller hockey. search jersey set, jeresy lot or just "jerseys" (in quotes). might also find some in sports, mem, cards & fans shop under - fan apparel & souvenirs in the hockey other or hockey minors section.