So...do the 2011 AS jerseys still not exist??

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I mean, I'm as broke as the Flyers PP, but still...is anyone carrying these? Has anyone heard about this? I still want a blue one :(

They obviously do exist (authentics I mean), since a few members have them but I just don't think they were produced in large numbers which is a big time screw up by the NHL if you ask me.

Like I've said many times before, everything shows up on Ebay sooner or later so just keep your eyes peeled and eventually one will pop up.

Yea I have an authentic, I know they do exist, but I still need a blue one and I haven't seen them pop up since the initial wave. Also, thanks NYIJM29 but I'm looking for authentics and I'm too big and goofy for those sizes anyway haha.

They obviously do exist (authentics I mean), since a few members have them but I just don't think they were produced in large numbers which is a big time screw up by the NHL if you ask me.

Like I've said many times before, everything shows up on Ebay sooner or later so just keep your eyes peeled and eventually one will pop up.

Found one, it's auto'd by Lidstrom though;

Team Lidstrom all star jersey

Found one, it's auto'd by Lidstrom though;

Team Lidstrom all star jersey

Ohhh, nice lookout. I'll keep my eye on it and deface another jersey to peeve everyone off. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously, anyone seeing these yet? I contacted NHL.com and they responded, saying they don't know their future stock. Oi.

most likely gone

See I can't believe that. It doesn't seem like they even produced more than 100 authentics of each, if even that many. They have to show up eventually. Has this ever happened before, or is it due to the crappy system of now knowing who was on what team until like a day before?

See I can't believe that. It doesn't seem like they even produced more than 100 authentics of each, if even that many. They have to show up eventually. Has this ever happened before, or is it due to the crappy system of now knowing who was on what team until like a day before?

I am a collector of mostley All Star jerseys and the last few years (Edge jerseys came out ) it has become harder and harder to get these there is only a small window of time and only a few dealers have them . This year is the worst I looked when they were released and all I found was two dealers and the product went super fast at a high end price . As I said before this is not a sollution by any means but i went thru the Mie Gray site for a authentic game issued opposite jersey .

I went the other way. I called the NHL and couldn't get one. So I went on the Hurricanes site and called their store, The Eye. I ended up with a 56, which is now sitting in my closet fully customised, although that is a story in itself considering it took 12 weeks. However, it was all 30% days after the all star game when I officially placed my order (had to wait until the fantasy draft was done, didn't want the wrong team as a Habs/Price fan). A really nice jersey I must add, a step up on the 09 game here in Montreal. I guess this is the way to go for years to come, happy I won't have to pay duty with this years game taking place in Ottawa...

I got my team Staal from Sports Authority, really lucked out. But I'd still like a blue one.

I got my team Staal from Sports Authority, really lucked out. But I'd still like a blue one.

Authentic or replica all star jerseys

Authentic.

Wow really? When was that?

Uh...hmmm, it arrived mid February, and took a few weeks. It was right around the time of the game, maybe a day after.

oh ok thats sweet. I didnt realize you ordered it online. I will have to pay extra attention next year.

• 4 weeks later...

Still holding out hope :( Anything?

I have an authentic blue I'd be willing to sell (size 54) but because of what it cost me and how rare the things are the offer would have to be right for me to consider it.

Lol, dude seriously they're that rare. I'd appreciate any leads at this point.

Lol, dude seriously they're that rare. I'd appreciate any leads at this point.

I may have to add that the current Flyers authentics are pretty tough to find at a decent price too.... But likely not as rare as the 2011 ASG jerseys.

Just read this...yea man they sure are. I don't know why, must be due to us being awesome.