Is this one of the new 11-12 jerseys?

OR68

I think LIFO might actually be illegal in a few places because of the big tax advantage in using it.

Definitely some places use it. I forgot which 2 companies, but in my accounting class, one of our only homeworks was to find out what inventory method our chosen company did (we needed to find an annual report for a company at the beginning of the year). I think one was Mobile.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good catch! Thanks for posting! Welcome!

Maybe Reebok wanted to see what it looked like during a game and then made the B-Sens switch?

Good catch! Thanks for posting! Welcome!

Maybe Reebok wanted to see what it looked like during a game and then made the B-Sens switch?

Well, the AHL has some deal where they get a set of jerseys of each color from each team to auction on ebay (in Bingo's case, Game 1), so I would assume that the set they made up a new set recently using whatever the newest jerseys are.

Please stop teaching in this thread, I'm on summer break. Stop interrupting my slacking, jerks.

Please stop teaching in this thread, I'm on summer break. Stop interrupting my slacking, jerks.

The Jerk Store called. They are running out of you. :angry: :angry: :angry:

You are the complete opposite of xcdude! When the season is over, he is going to find out that the rangers season was not more statistically significant than the Isles (I already know that)!!!

The Jerk Store called. They are running out of you. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm embarrassed for you for that one hahah, for shame.

You are the complete opposite of xcdude! When the season is over, he is going to find out that the rangers season was not more statistically significant than the Isles (I already know that)!!!

This is because I dont' have a job for a while and have nothing else to do. I like doing nothing. I am enjoying my summer already.

This is because I dont' have a job for a while and have nothing else to do. I like doing nothing. I am enjoying my summer already.

You're younger than me, right? I forget. Anyway I usually do some ridiculous thing, like learn to hack 360s or something completely unnecessary to learn, but a real job stifles that desire. Now I look forward to coming home and playing video games haha. And complaining about hockey jerseys I don't have money to buy...But my real job only lasts 10 weeks, but it's actually real. Weird.

You're younger than me, right? I forget. Anyway I usually do some ridiculous thing, like learn to hack 360s or something completely unnecessary to learn, but a real job stifles that desire. Now I look forward to coming home and playing video games haha. And complaining about hockey jerseys I don't have money to buy...But my real job only lasts 10 weeks, but it's actually real. Weird.

Yeah I'm going to be a junior in college next year. I'm just going to do a statistical analysis to prove to that bozo, I mean Isles fan that the Rangers 5 extra games caused them to have a statistically significant season I hope.

Also, my "real job" is being a camp counselor. Meaningful employment is so overrated anyway.

Yeah I'm going to be a junior in college next year. I'm just going to do a statistical analysis to prove to that bozo, I mean Isles fan that the Rangers 5 extra games caused them to have a statistically significant season I hope.

Also, my "real job" is being a camp counselor. Meaningful employment is so overrated anyway.

Oh man I was a camp counselor too! Man that was a freakin' blast, just pegging kids with dodgeballs all day. Well I look forward to your analysis. What's your major anyways?

I am bored out of my mind, so much so, that I am going to learn how to customize jerseys over the summer. Boom.

XC, in all honesty, I haven't looked at a statistics question since May 11th (or 12th).

Oh man I was a camp counselor too! Man that was a freakin' blast, just pegging kids with dodgeballs all day. Well I look forward to your analysis. What's your major anyways?

International studies. Basically Political Science with a bunch of policy.

International studies. Basically Political Science with a bunch of policy.

Ah, I did political science. So un-fun haha. You best go to law school with that degree ;)

Ah, I did political science. So un-fun haha. You best go to law school with that degree ;)

Eff that. I'm taking my degree to the game I love! I hope...

Eff that. I'm taking my degree to the game I love! I hope...

You're going to help resolve international rowing disputes?

What a coxswain.

I'm watching the warmup for game 1 and I can confirm that both Boston and Vancouver are wearing the Vector on the back of their jerseys.

Thanks for the update! I can't watch the first half due to my accounting final tomorrow.

So, if the NHL ships jerseys with the wordmark instead of the vector with the Cup patch, is it a jersey fail?