It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Captain Serious! Because who else as a rookie won 53% of his face offs?

2871542870107052671S425x425Q85.jpg

2678482180107052671S425x425Q85.jpg

The man who plays 2nd fiddle to Datsyuk in Detroit.

2206577750107052671S425x425Q85.jpg

2693769780107052671S425x425Q85.jpg

Sidebar:

I went to meigray to check out if they have any Zetterberg gamers for me to compare the font on the name, and ended up seeing this baby tagged as a 93/94, sans 75th anniversary patch. Any historians want to shed some light?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like those old Ottawa third jerseys. Brilliant pick ups, Brilliant. :thumbsup:

I also (while hating the Blackhawks immensely) hold a soft spot for their throwback jerseys. Very nice addition DaNoobie!

I got another one for my collection yesterday. That line alone should tell those of you familiar with me what player it is.

This year the Canucks held their annual super skills event, and wore a special one off jersey for it. The jersey will never be made again, and won't be retailed. They are standard authentic practice jerseys, but still a very nice combo of airknit, xtrafil, and EDGE 1.0 spandex.

SSFront.jpgSSBack.jpg

Cody only wore it for about an hour, and with no contact, the jersey is practically brand new.

5483522827_18136a0e19_o.jpg5484111754_e83db3d9e4_o.jpg

The last photo is Cody accepting the winners trophy in the jersey. This is the first year the new trophy was ever handed out. Interesting story for the future to say I have the jersey the first ever trophy was picked up in.

SuperSkillsFeb27Trophy.png

I apologize for the photo heavy post.

Unlike most people here, I think that jocktag really works on this jersey. It also looks like one of those fan designed jerseys modded more after the practice styles than the game jerseys, except with names. Love the frankenstein patchwork :D

And yah, not a huge fan of the Blackhawks for obvious reasons, but Toews is for all intent and purposes, awesome. A Kane jersey on the other hand...

edit: btw when I first saw your signature, I thought you scored yourself his gameworn birdcage on his first goal :D In my defense, I just woke up when I saw it.

Got these 2 in today

WOW! HUGE!!

The Mario is still my #1 want.

I don't know how I missed that auction.

Wow! Nice pick ups by DaNoobie, even though I dislike the Hawks, I am a fan of Toews :) and sweet haul Shenanigans! Love that practice jersey even though it is going to be only worn once. Love the Johnny Canuck logo. :thumbsup:

Where sis u get that practice jersey? wow!

The Mario is a beauty and i absolutely love the sens 3rd MIKE! great job to everybody

Here is one of my Grails

I love it and she is quite rare Saint Pats 1996 set 1 with some great wear for a saint Pat (Patrick's jerseys are notorious for light wear...he was neat freak apparently)

ROYFRONT.jpg

ROYBACK.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Tell me what you guys think i love the feed back

Another great pickup :thumbsup:

Captain Serious! Because who else as a rookie won 53% of his face offs?

The man who plays 2nd fiddle to Datsyuk in Detroit.

Sidebar:

I went to meigray to check out if they have any Zetterberg gamers for me to compare the font on the name, and ended up seeing this baby tagged as a 93/94, sans 75th anniversary patch. Any historians want to shed some light?

Unfortunatly, the A on your Zetterberg is on the wrong side. Other than that it's a cool jersey.

108834211_slide.jpg

Here is one of my Grails

I love it and she is quite rare Saint Pats 1996 set 1 with some great wear for a saint Pat (Patrick's jerseys are notorious for light wear...he was neat freak apparently)

ROYFRONT.jpg

ROYBACK.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

I want to make love to it. Its that righteous.

That Roy game is a thing of beauty. :thumbsup:

Here is one of my Grails

....pics.....

Wow i think i just crapped my pants.

How did you get a hold of that?

Sungod661 Wow!!

I am going to attempt to post a few of my new ones to steal some of your thunder.

Off to play hockey right now but most likely by tomorrow I'll get some pics taken.

RICKY!!! Nice Mario brother!

THAT THEO IS GREAT TO!!

Edited by walzthewarrior

There is some serious fire in this thread right now!!!

Speaking of Fire B) got this beaut in today. I need to get a flaming A put on this.

th_IMG_3562.jpg

th_IMG_3561.jpg

was that the 52 that was ebay a while ago?

George, that was the 2nd part of the Roy deal, right? What a find that turned out to be. Friggin awesome dude.

There is some serious fire in this thread right now!!!

Speaking of Fire B) got this beaut in today. I need to get a flaming A put on this.

th_IMG_3562.jpg

th_IMG_3561.jpg

Great pickup! I have always loved those jerseys.

I still need to add some in my collection

This is awesome! I forget, what's the story behind your love for this guy? You should get in contact with his agent and show him your collection!

Cody only wore it for about an hour, and with no contact, the jersey is practically brand new.

5484111754_e83db3d9e4_o.jpg