It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Great pickup of the Chelios Habs jersey!!! Very nice!!!

Grab his Stanley Cup Jersey with the Habs from 1989 as well...

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=61&lotid=599

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks like a pro jersey with a repro patch on it actually. The game-worn 1989 Finals patches didn't look like that. Strange.

Great pickup of the Chelios Habs jersey!!! Very nice!!!

Grab his Stanley Cup Jersey with the Habs from 1989 as well...

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=61&lotid=599

thats not game worn jersey even in the description it says it was not worn.

Guys it gets annoying when guys go off on 5 page tangent about mark messier and his post 1994 play. Go to a separate thread and talk all you guy want about Messier. It kind of sucks for guys who post jerseys to see constant talk about everything except jerseys.

Mike its not the match i dont ave digital copy of the match i matched it to canadiens media guide. Wait till you see what i am posting tomorrow!!

Love the Cheli!

Messier didnt ruin the rangers. Dolans man crush for Glen Sather ruined the rangers.

He forced the Zubov trade (Neil Smith) and imposed the WIN NOW OR ELSE mentality after '94 that didn't leave the Ranger fanbase until he retired for good. Oh and spending that boatload of money on him when he scored maybe 40 points per game after he came back from the Canucks. Look he's one of the greatest players to ever step on the ice, but the Rangers couldn't fully start a rebuild with Sather because they needed their heroes to stick around too long.

But in the end its Sungod's epic pick up that matters here.

He forced the Zubov trade (Neil Smith) and imposed the WIN NOW OR ELSE mentality after '94 that didn't leave the Ranger fanbase until he retired for good. Oh and spending that boatload of money on him when he scored maybe 40 points per game after he came back from the Canucks. Look he's one of the greatest players to ever step on the ice, but the Rangers couldn't fully start a rebuild with Sather because they needed their heroes to stick around too long.

Per game? don't you mean per season? Nice pickups by all though.

i sort of agree with that to an extent but was there really a need for some of the players sather got like anson carter or kovalev? (although me personally i wasnt mad when sather traded carter because of who he got back for him) and that falls on sather letting a player dictate how the organization should be runed. He's been there for 12 years and in that time only made the playoffs 4 times (and 3 of them is when he had a guy named jagr on the team which is ironic since out of every star they acquired from 99 to 04 from fleury to kovalev to bure and lindros he was the only one who ever lived up anywhere close to what he was before becomming a Ranger).

i sort of agree with that to an extent but was there really a need for some of the players sather got like anson carter or kovalev? (although me personally i wasnt mad when sather traded carter because of who he got back for him) and that falls on sather letting a player dictate how the organization should be runed. He's been there for 12 years and in that time only made the playoffs 4 times (and 3 of them is when he had a guy named jagr on the team which is ironic since out of every star they acquired from 99 to 04 from fleury to kovalev to bure and lindros he was the only one who ever lived up anywhere close to what he was before becomming a Ranger).

Plus Sather and Messier are Edmonton buddies.

Okay that's enough. Get it back on topic here. I really don't feel like reiterating why the Rangers are such a dreadful team.

<------- is super jealous

here is my continuation to my latest pick ups

IN 1989 Chris Chelios Shared the "C" with Guy Carbonneau.

I now own of only 3 Home chris Chelios that exist and it is photmatched :) AGAIN SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY PHONE CAMERA IT DOESNT SO THE JERSEY JUSTICE

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC FROM NOW ON.

We have a section for Hockey Talk and discussions such as the one on this page belong there, not in this thread. I have received more than one private message raising concerns about how this board has lost it's ability to stick to the topic as of late and it needs to be curtailed.

Comment on the jersey, ask questions about how it was put together or researched, who did the sewing, etc. but don't go off on tangents about the player who wore it. Don't ask if it's for sale, and don't ask "where can I buy one?" because the answer is always ebay.

Don't reply to this post with "sorry", as that will not be sticking to the topic either.

Also, I'm not on here every hour of every day, so I cannot be expected to curtail these types of tangents as they happen by the way.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC FROM NOW ON.

We have a section for Hockey Talk and discussions such as the one on this page belong there, not in this thread. I have received more than one private message raising concerns about how this board has lost it's ability to stick to the topic as of late and it needs to be curtailed.

Comment on the jersey, ask questions about how it was put together or researched, who did the sewing, etc. but don't go off on tangents about the player who wore it. Don't ask if it's for sale, and don't ask "where can I buy one?" because the answer is always ebay.

Don't reply to this post with "sorry", as that will not be sticking to the topic either.

Also, I'm not on here every hour of every day, so I cannot be expected to curtail these types of tangents as they happen by the way.

I'll try to stay on topic. :rolleyes: Although I like the Dubinsky CJ :thumbsup:

Getting any helmets or masks almost trumps jerseys in my opinion. They are much harder to come by I find. Great pick up sungod.

Getting any helmets or masks almost trumps jerseys in my opinion. They are much harder to come by I find. Great pick up sungod.

I actually like that Price mask better than his current heritage classic jacques plante mask....

great pickup!

Got these 2 in today

2093314890104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2346523520104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2477362540104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2117006980104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice! Was the Weight the same one that was on ebay a while back? Have a 550 of that style and wanted the 6100 but couldn't pull the trigger when it was on ebay.

Yeah i paid $110 for it.I need to get the autograph to come out. The same guy had the Lemieux jersey

That's it??? Crap it nearly $200 last time I saw one of those. If you ever want to let go of it, let me know!

Great pickups.

Loved the Dubinsky, the Price mask, and even the Kjell Samuelsson.

Also that 3-patch Mario is awesome.

Wow, that WAS a score! I had a feeling that one was good and it turns out it's great! The numbers are correct and everything. Excellent. The Doug Weight one is great too. That's a one-yaer style that was worn only in 1996-97 when they pulled off one of the biggest playoff upsets in recent history. I saw every game of that series and pulled HARD for Edmonton.

I got two kits in today and a pretty big find as well.

Senators Danny Alfredsson:

Senatorscirca2002KOHOauthentic-vi.jpg

enatorscirca2002bKOHOauthentic-vi.jpg

USA Mike Modano:

nalTeamcirca19914aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca19914bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

and an incredibly rare Lithuanian National jersey from 1996 I think:

onalTeamcirca1996Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca1996bNikeauthentic1-vi.jpg