It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes you can drop it off at the Maple Wood location. They charged me $74 to have it stitched with an air knit name plate. They send the jerseys to a place outside of the Xcel to have them customized. They used to send them to Cunningham sports in So. St. Paul, but they where having to many problems. They told me it would only take a couple of weeks to have it done.

nice, i will have to look into it then now that i have the ease of maplewood

Went to Anaheim for a few days to watch my favorite team on home ice for the first couple times...And found a merchandise stand selling these!!

IMG_0684.jpg

Couldn't believe my luck as I have searched high and low to find one, and now I've got it. The only question is, do I make it a Niedermayer Finals jersey, or a Selanne Finals jersey with the "A" (he only wore it for game #4 IIRC) ? Decisions decisions

OMG what the hell is that video they stop and ###### on the side of the road while its beeing filmed??? and they are drinking and smoking like fiends openly!

thats what i call european hockey lol

Went to Anaheim for a few days to watch my favorite team on home ice for the first couple times...And found a merchandise stand selling these!!

Couldn't believe my luck as I have searched high and low to find one, and now I've got it. The only question is, do I make it a Niedermayer Finals jersey, or a Selanne Finals jersey with the "A" (he only wore it for game #4 IIRC) ? Decisions decisions

darn, I was there in November and didn't see those. What did they want for them?

"What Stick?"

-Bryan Berard

(yes Brilliant! I stole your joke)

C'mon, lets not make fun of nearly-eyeless Bryan :thumbsup:

Favorite Isles jersey right there...great pickup!

Two off the wall ones. One is a practice jersey from March 2009. Every March, the Blue Jackets have a practice or pregame where they wear green jerseys then put them out for a silent auction that lasts several games. I've been watching this one on the bay forever and finally put in an offer figuring it could possibly hurt to try. It was accepted and I'm happy that I got it for far less than the auction usually gets.

2009 Derick Brassard CBJ St. Patrick's Day Practice Jersey

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

The next one is a 2006 WJHC Team Issued Derick Brassard. Thanks to the crew at worldhockeyjerseys for hooking me up with this one. The story with these are that they prepared this set and a swift set. I definitely prefer this to the swift, although the players chose the swift set. Since these were prepared prior to the final cut, several names/numbers are unusual and there are guys, like Brassard, that had jerseys made that didn't make the team. I tend to like the unusual, and off numbers are a neat oddity to me.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Couple of unique additions Wooten. I like the St. Patty's jersey. There's always something cool about game issued jerseys.

My newest additions I just picked up yesterday. I figured since this obsession is getting out of hand anyway, why not go completely nuts.

Size 56 EDGE 2.0 Away jersey. I tried to get the actual gamer he scored his first goal in, but was unable too. Next best thing is the exact replica of that jersey.

Away.jpg3.jpg

Size 56 EDGE 2.0 40th anniversary jersey. Forget the fact he played just under 5 minutes of a game in this style..I tried to get that gamer as well, but again was unable too. So another exact replica.

40th.jpg40th2.jpg

The lack of a name, I think is awesome looking.

And on Wednesday I'll post pictures of the next Hodgson jersey I've got coming in. :D

Couple of unique additions Wooten. I like the St. Patty's jersey. There's always something cool about game issued jerseys.

My newest additions I just picked up yesterday. I figured since this obsession is getting out of hand anyway, why not go completely nuts.

Size 56 EDGE 2.0 Away jersey. I tried to get the actual gamer he scored his first goal in, but was unable too. Next best thing is the exact replica of that jersey.

Size 56 EDGE 2.0 40th anniversary jersey. Forget the fact he played just under 5 minutes of a game in this style..I tried to get that gamer as well, but again was unable too. So another exact replica.

And on Wednesday I'll post pictures of the next Hodgson jersey I've got coming in. :D

Nice additions!

Shenanigans - If you don't stop constantly buying Cody Hodgson stuff our relationship will change in the following ways... (yeah time for an intervention) :lol:

Great stuff as usual man, keep it up and even Cody will be jealous.

I have so many jerseys to photograph I hardly know where to begin...

2010 Team Canada Sidney Crosby as worn in the gold medal game without the "A".

2935322240100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2855191020100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2873263250100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2121857390100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2834478140100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

Look for the story behind it on my blog tomorrow.

This is another recently photographed one, a 2006 Team Sweden Mats Sundin jersey. Sweden wore a special logo on the shoulder which was not on the retail versions. I created the logo in photoshop, had a friend convert it into an embroidery file and took it to a local embroidery shop who added it to my jersey to make it complete. Note the tiny "lace up" collar treatment only worn in 2006. Sweden was one of only two teams to not wear the new Nike Swift jerseys and overcame their technological disadvantage to win the gold medal.

2616347440100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2359961880100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2341112690100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2301480430100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

This is another recently photographed one, a 2006 Team Sweden Mats Sundin jersey. Sweden wore a special logo on the shoulder which was not on the retail versions. I created the logo in photoshop, had a friend convert it into an embroidery file and took it to a local embroidery shop who added it to my jersey to make it complete. Note the tiny "lace up" collar treatment only worn in 2006. Sweden was one of only two teams to not wear the new Nike Swift jerseys and overcame their technological disadvantage to win the gold medal.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Also, nice blog. :)

I love those throwbacks. nice pickups!

40th.jpg

Ok, so I finally got around to taking pictures, but since this is the "arrived today" thread, or as I like to call it, the new additions showcase, I will show you my latest jersey which I got from tb426.

Authentic Mark Messier KOHO New York Rangers Liberty Jersey w/ 9/11 Memorial Patch

IMG_5819.jpg

IMG_5820.jpg

As for the rest of my stuff, I finally set up a photobucket and have a link in my signature. Not everything is uploaded yet, but most of it is there. It's not much, but it's a start, and there are more on the way.