It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Sakic is beautiful..wish I could find one of those for a reasonable price!

Here's my latest arrival back from TTS, one of the most underrated/untalked about Blackhawks:

As I read the last line and saw the "C" while the pic loaded, I just blurted out "PLEASE BE DIRK GRAHAM! PLEASE BE DIRK GRAHAM!" There was much eye-rolling from my wife. She tolerates, but does not understand.

If the bookstore is willing to buy back my last semester books for a reasonable price, Leafs fans may be happy with what I'm about to acquire. If not someone across the pond will love it.

If the bookstore is willing to buy back my last semester books for a reasonable price, Leafs fans may be happy with what I'm about to acquire. If not someone across the pond will love it.

A new Habs jersey? :D

Here's my latest arrival back from TTS, one of the most underrated/untalked about Blackhawks:

that is sick! I've never seen a Graham jersey, there needs to be more.

I just love the 2.0s

IMG_0307.jpg

Was that the 56 that's been on eBay for a while?

Got this last week- not sure who I'll get on it yet...

Nice pickup! Ryan Miller?

So now I have both CCM and Koho green, and bought the Red and White ones from a guy today from the Wild message boards. $50 for the two of those, and the Manny Fernandez one hasn't even been worn once, I am quite pleased.

I just dropped one off jerseys off at the Wild lodge to be customized into a Roloson.

do you know if you can use the Lodge location at the Maplewood Mall and have them do the same? like they send it to the X for customization? going to maplewood and parking there is 10x easier for me rather than going into the X and trying to find a meter and stuff

Tha Graham is sweet great jersey. Thanks for the compliments on the Sakic it is a great jersey. Have a Forsberg on the way also. Love the Wild jerseys you got them at a great price.

Was that the 56 that's been on eBay for a while?

Nope its a 52. Wasnt on for long I dont believe. The 56 is still on there

A new Habs jersey? :D

More like the new goalie of the future! But its not an actual Leafs jersey. Just the next Justin Pogge or James Reimer that's playing overseas now!

Get a load of this one. Perhaps the worst jersey in the history of professional hockey.

It's an EV Zug jersey from Switzerland in the 1998-99 season. It's is of course all sublimated and I believe designed by someone doing large amounts of hallucinogenics of some sort.

2082469270100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2245544070100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Yes you can drop it off at the Maple Wood location. They charged me $74 to have it stitched with an air knit name plate. They send the jerseys to a place outside of the Xcel to have them customized. They used to send them to Cunningham sports in So. St. Paul, but they where having to many problems. They told me it would only take a couple of weeks to have it done.

Jeff, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, it's so bad it's good but then past that and back to bad :lol:

Good Lord! Can it really be considered a pro team if they take the ice wearing that???

Ha! Only the defending league champions at the time!

That's pretty crazy. It looks like somebody shot that jersey with an advertisement shotgun. Do you mind if I ask where you found that? I really want to get a Modo jersey from last year with Zuccarello-Aasen on it. If anybody has any leads that would be amazing.

That's how them Frenchies do things. :doh:

Mike, did you just slap the patch on a regular Habs jersey? I can't tell if that patch is sewn onto the jersey on not in the picture.

But it's more rare in french! just like the upper deck cards in the early 90's!

Get a load of this one. Perhaps the worst jersey in the history of professional hockey.

It's an EV Zug jersey from Switzerland in the 1998-99 season. It's is of course all sublimated and I believe designed by someone doing large amounts of hallucinogenics of some sort.

It's like a party on your jersey and everyone is invited!