It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there was only one team in the nhl and that happened to be the leafs, i would simply stop watching hockey

:fight:

If there was only one team in the nhl and that happened to be the leafs, i would simply stop watching hockey

if that's the case why is there a maple leaf on the front of one of those jerseys??? Closet member of Leaf Nation?

You would have to, they wouldn't have anybody to play against.

I think they could play games against their own hype :D

I just got this in the mail:

alteamcirca1991Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lteamcirca1991bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

The colors are just gorgeous. It looks game-worn too since I can see what looks like board burns on the front and back.

Looks like the Spanish team jersey... didn't know they had a team, looks ace.

Nice pick up Mike its quite the jersey , some quick research leads me to believe it is the gamer of Alain Iturralde form either the 1999-2000 or 2001 world championships

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=75289

Nice pick up Mike its quite the jersey , some quick research leads me to believe it is the gamer of Alain Iturralde form either the 1999-2000 or 2001 world championships

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=75289

Being that the jersey is a Tackla jersey with the diamonds on the shoulders, that would date it from 1988ish to no later than 1993 before Reebok logos appeared on the shoulders.

I just recieved my Iginla home jersey from RCS. I wanted to post pictures, but I can't seem to do it. Am I not allowed to attach pictures yet because I'm still so new? The only option I have is to add a http link.

Thanks guys. I really like how it looks and want to show it.

Nice Sakic!

Being that the jersey is a Tackla jersey with the diamonds on the shoulders, that would date it from 1988ish to no later than 1993 before Reebok logos appeared on the shoulders.

Ok then it looks like either a U18 CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY OR A U20 CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY

That Sakic is beautiful..wish I could find one of those for a reasonable price!

Here's my latest arrival back from TTS, one of the most underrated/untalked about Blackhawks:

100_1350.jpg

100_1348.jpg

AWESOME!! Dirk Graham! Or, as Bob Cole used to call him, Dirk Graym! Great choice, dude. I still remember the hat-trick he had in Game 4 against the Penguins in the 1992 Finals.

AWESOME!! Dirk Graham! Or, as Bob Cole used to call him, Dirk Graym! Great choice, dude. I still remember the hat-trick he had in Game 4 against the Penguins in the 1992 Finals.

He was awesome, and a great leader..I was just a kid when he was a Hawk but he really stood out to me and to this day I remember a lot of him on the ice.