It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok thats a joke right? Watch this my young friend it will explain it all for you

Not exactly young, I was around when the Hawks traded Esposito, Stanfield, and Hodge to Boston.

There were a number of years I didn't follow pro hockey much, though I've heard of Ray Bourque, I really don't know anything about him, and didn't know about this ceremony.

Thanks for the video, I always liked Phil, and listen to him regularly on NHL Power Play.

Wow you dont anything about Ray Bourque?...holy cow! he played 20+ years won 5 norris trophies as the best defenceman made 15+ all star game . finished with close to 1600 points as a denfenceman!

You didnt follow hockey for 20+ years?

What about Wayne Gretzky?

Frig, a Bourque gamer?! :thumbsup:

Seriously, if you don't know Raymond Bourque, you really have not followed hockey at any level for 20 years. How about Messier? Gretzky? Lemieux? Yzerman? Savard?

Awesome jersey and awesome video, thanks for sharing! I used to love Ray Bourque growing up. That said, I had no idea he used to wear 7 (I always knew him to wear 77). Of course, when he gave up his number to Esposito I was only 7 so...

Ok thats a joke right? Watch this my young friend it will explain it all for you

A Bourque gamer is amazing as it is, but to get a number 7 one WOW. Please take more pictures and share them, I anxiously await them. Did you get to speak to Ray about the jersey?

Wow you dont anything about Ray Bourque?...holy cow! he played 20+ years won 5 norris trophies as the best defenceman made 15+ all star game . finished with close to 1600 points as a denfenceman!

You didnt follow hockey for 20+ years?

What about Wayne Gretzky?

Right, I didn't. Gretzky was a kid phenom when I stopped following the NHL. It took me a long time, but I eventually got disgusted with the hacking, slashing, hooking, etc., and the incredibly poor and inconsistent officiating. I also moved relatively far outside Chicago, so it was a major hassle to go to a game. That wasn't long after Bobby Orr played for the Blackhawks.

Frig, a Bourque gamer?! :thumbsup:

Seriously, if you don't know Raymond Bourque, you really have not followed hockey at any level for 20 years. How about Messier? Gretzky? Lemieux? Yzerman? Savard?

Messier, Lemieux, Yzerman I've learned about since I came back. If you mean Denis Savard, of course I know him -- I still watched the sports here in Chicago, and caught bits of TV games on rare occasions. But not enough to know much about teams other than the Blackhawks.

Well welcome back to the fastest game on earth....glad to have you with us!

Ill brief you on what you missed habs won another 2 cups one in 86 and 1 in 93 the rest we will just say MEH

If anyone want more pics message me your email i will send more pics ....less clutter here

Right, I didn't. Gretzky was a kid phenom when I stopped following the NHL. It took me a long time, but I eventually got disgusted with the hacking, slashing, hooking, etc., and the incredibly poor and inconsistent officiating. I also moved relatively far outside Chicago, so it was a major hassle to go to a game. That wasn't long after Bobby Orr played for the Blackhawks.

Messier, Lemieux, Yzerman I've learned about since I came back. If you mean Denis Savard, of course I know him -- I still watched the sports here in Chicago, and caught bits of TV games on rare occasions. But not enough to know much about teams other than the Blackhawks.

Gotta love it when the home team DOESN'T televise the games....Some of these guys think the NHL Network has been around for years and years...It was not possible to watch the Hawks on TV in Chicago...No ticket, No hockey :angry:

Ill brief you on what you missed habs won another 2 cups one in 86 and 1 in 93 the rest we will just say MEH

LOL Classic. Ya know, the Rangers won one too...

Clearly being a Rangers fan I don't feel bad for them, but hey, they're the hottest team in the NHL right now.

Well no matter who've they got the Red Wings are always good.

If anyone want more pics message me your email i will send more pics ....less clutter here

I'm good, I'm catching up slowly. Basically, nothing happened since 1961.

Gotta love it when the home team DOESN'T televise the games....Some of these guys think the NHL Network has been around for years and years...It was not possible to watch the Hawks on TV in Chicago...No ticket, No hockey :angry:

Rocky Wirtz, and what he's done, that's what got me back. It's been absolutely great to have the team run by a guy who's been a real fan all his life. He put the home games on TV, among other things.

Fixed :P

Forever 1940

Haha what do you have to be so bitter about!? The Islanders were a Dynasty... in the 80's. My dad had full season tickets and was at least 2 Stanley cup clinching games!