• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My new jerseys, both are number 9

9mh1.jpg9mh2.jpg

Martin Havlat rookie jersey. Koho made both airknit and ultrafil versions of this jersey, this is the ultrafil. The airknit jersey had black shading on the crest like the black jersey.

eas1.jpgeas2.jpg

Daniel Alfredsson 2004 Eastern All-Star jersey. Alfie had 2 goals and an assist, he wore number 9 because Mark Messier had 11.

I had emailed IceJerseys before sending the jersey in asking if they had the material for the nameplate, I was told it wouldn't be a problem but I had to supply the Senators shoulder patch. Needless to say I was a bit disappointed when I saw they didn't use a nameplate. I got the jersey from someone on the boards here, it's a jersey I have wanted for awhile now.

Nice. Those really were the best looking All-Star jerseys there were. Did they kiss-cut the numbers on it? I've seen that done before on those and it looks sharp.

I got a nice little present in the mail today too.

rdiquescirca1982Maskaauthentic-vi.jpg

diquescirca1982bMaskaauthentic-vi.jpg

Nordiquescirca1985CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

ordiquescirca1985bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Who says the Nordiques are dead? :D

Thanks Brilliant! I agree with those All-Star jerseys being the best, it's sad we only got one year of that jersey before the reebok edge took over. The numbers aren't kiss-cut, I don't believe the gamers were either. Here is a closeup picture I found of a Datsyuk gamer, http://pics.classicauctions.net/classicauctions/auctions/54/538/source_538_43670.jpg

Nice looking Nordiques jerseys, they are really hammered. If only they could talk, the stories they would tell.

Huh...I'm surprised at that. Well, the ones I'd seen weren't gamers so I guess I'm NOT surprised then. Either way, that is such a classic looking style...especially the West ones with that deep forest green. I LOVED those. It figures those were the last ones before the EDGE takeover. Oh well.

Heh...yeah well that's the downfall of the old heat-pressed custom kit. It saves money initially but then they start to peel twenty years later. Argh! It's cool though. That's the reason I got them for as cheap as I did. A Wilf Paiement Nords jersey with the Rendez-vous patch would have been a buttload more if the kit was still intact. The Paiement one does have a ton of repairs on the arms though. I'm happy about that.

my grail has arrived! (non-gw at least) this is the jersey I've been after for years, watching Savy at the old stadium in the 80's is what really got me into hockey as a little kid, and I'm beyond happy to finally have one of these. stick tap to Brilliant! for helping me make sure this was what it appeared to be.

from what I can tell this most closely resembles an 86/87 mesh playoff jersey, that being the 2nd of 2 years that Gunzo's had the 'goalie man' logo and the 1st year the Hawks used the newer style fight strap.

2358963520105244266S425x425Q85.jpg2607885780105244266S425x425Q85.jpg

my grail has arrived! (non-gw at least) this is the jersey I've been after for years, watching Savy at the old stadium in the 80's is what really got me into hockey as a little kid, and I'm beyond happy to finally have one of these. stick tap to Brilliant! for helping me make sure this was what it appeared to be.

from what I can tell this most closely resembles an 86/87 mesh playoff jersey, that being the 2nd of 2 years that Gunzo's had the 'goalie man' logo and the 1st year the Hawks used the newer style fight strap.

2358963520105244266S425x425Q85.jpg2607885780105244266S425x425Q85.jpg

That was the one on eBay no?

OUTSTANDING!! That thing is just gorgeous. Definitely the next best thing to a gamer...which would most likely be out of most of our price ranges! :D

You know what I just noticed about that jersey? The tomahawk shoulder patches are entirely black inside the C. I've never seen that before. Usually it's just an empty space. It doesn't take anything away from what a great piece it is though.

That was the one on eBay no?

yes it was, got after a bit of haggling on price.

OUTSTANDING!! That thing is just gorgeous. Definitely the next best thing to a gamer...which would most likely be out of most of our price ranges! :D

You know what I just noticed about that jersey? The tomahawk shoulder patches are entirely black inside the C. I've never seen that before. Usually it's just an empty space. It doesn't take anything away from what a great piece it is though.

yeah if I ever have $5k to blow the gamer will be mine!

and yeah you're right, I didn't notice that on the shoulder patches. never seen that before, maybe a thing on older retails?

:blink:

WOOOOW MAN!

SPIN-O-RAMA HIMSELF!

that thing is so nice!

Ok that is known as the reverse tomahawk is and one of the most infamous sets of Blackhawk jerseys. The first year CCM took over the Hawks jerseys (while they were still Gunzo's tagged), they messed up the Tomahawks and made them red on the inside instead of green (?I think that was the color they should be). They are VERY RARE as there was only one set of them made. Hell are you sure that's not a game issued that was just customized with Savard? I don't know if they made retail authentics like that from what I read on gameworn.net. That's F(&^*** outstanding man, that is a true one of a kind jersey.

I got a nice one today also

DSCF4196.jpg

Authentic Red Wings Home Size 54 CCM. MINT.

I got a fantastic deal on it. It will be a GRAIL after I'm done with it.

Ok that is known as the reverse tomahawk is and one of the most infamous sets of Blackhawk jerseys. The first year CCM took over the Hawks jerseys (while they were still Gunzo's tagged), they messed up the Tomahawks and made them red on the inside instead of green (?I think that was the color they should be). They are VERY RARE as there was only one set of them made. Hell are you sure that's not a game issued that was just customized with Savard? I don't know if they made retail authentics like that from what I read on gameworn.net. That's F(&^*** outstanding man, that is a true one of a kind jersey.

apparently I did a crappy job of looking at the shoulder patches on this thing. I've heard of the reverse tomahawks patches before but since gameworn.net appears to be down I can't look up the info I found before on there. these ones are more similar to the white jersey patches than anything, however they don't have the chain stitching so maybe they were replacements for older ones that fell off? as far as a game issued I highly doubt it, on gamers the gunzo's logo or goalie man or both are embroidered from what I've read, and on this its screened. this thing is becoming an oddity the more I look it over for sure.

EDIT: found this album of old game worns, there's a pic of the reverse tomahawks on the red Panger jersey. http://sports.webshots.com/album/576564027VLqsNJ

Amazing Blackhawks jersey that is one of a kind

Great looking Red Wings jersey even if it is the Red Wings :P

no, but they have authentic characteristics besides that- 'ropes' that go all the way through and round bottom on the ax handles.

Hmmm...I really don't like that actually. The ones on the game jerseys are those beautiful chain-stitched patches; the same style as the indian head. It looks like those are the same ones that murfandpat.com sell with the solid black in between the C. What I could advise for you would possibly be to find a cheap pro jersey(I know; easier said than done nowadays), remove the shoulder patches and then put them onto the Savard one. Otherwise, those authentic shoulder patches might be pretty hard to find. Not what you want to hear I know, but it's still an option for you if you want.

you're right, I looked at the murph and pat patches and it definitely looks the same. so what do you think this thing is? like I said, the elbow padding is sewn in exactly like every CCM authentic I have, same with the fight strap. do you think this could be a really well altered replica or that just the patches came off the original at some point?

I think it's 100% legit. The CCM logo is way too good to be a fake. Perhaps it was a factory blank jersey that somebody crested and then had customized. Whatever it is though, it's definitely fixable. Keep an eye on eBay; you might find those appropriate patches there eventually.