It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked this up a couple weeks back; first Icehogs gamer.

Very nice! I have a Dowell team issue Hawks jersey. Are the team selling these and what's the cost?

Very nice! I have a Dowell team issue Hawks jersey. Are the team selling these and what's the cost?

Icehogs usually sell their jerseys through ebay during the summer months. I obtained this one through another collector.

Grailage dude!! :thumbsup:

The Return Of The King......Pen's 3rd 00-07 Koho Size 52.

DSCF4308.jpg

DSCF4305.jpg

Wayne Gretzky Nike Home Ultrafill Reissue Size 56 Oilers 81-94.

This one is a project! The numbers look like they are made by a 10 year old or NHL.COM. The nameplate isn't twill but still wrong. Oh, the "C" is more crooked than a politician on the front.

DSCF4299.jpg

DSCF4300.jpg

Nice jerseys :thumbsup:

Is the Gretzky Nike that 1999 re-release?

Yup! All the old school ones are all mesh.

Same jersey as described in my question thread. Still rare as hell IMO

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3681

tough to tell but you might need to strip the Lemieux...

I thought the same thing but I compared it to a gamer and can't really tell anything is off.

I need an assist on this one.

I thought the same thing but I compared it to a gamer and can't really tell anything is off.

I need an assist on this one.

The Lemieux kind of looks like an NHL shop custom job. But other than that nothing looks wrong.

one thing easiest to tell: is the white glacier twill? If not, then you have to undress it.

It's white my Friend.

The Lemieux kind of looks like an NHL shop custom job. But other than that nothing looks wrong.

The nameplate is bang on.. It even have the Indented middle part of the "E" in the name

I would have to say the jersey is correct when I compare it to the gamer pic's below.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=57&lotid=277

Also is it just me or are the 6s on the sleeves not the same font as the ones on the back?

NOPE! They both the have Pointed TIP on the end of the 6's.

They are also correct.

I know it is white, I am not colour blind.

My point is whether the white twill is glacier material.

OH YES! i see what you mean. Never thought of that. I figured they used Glacier on one of the years. Heck, they might of used both in all them years!

That gamer is a 05 but I can't tell if it glacier or not.

How do you tell that it's glacier material? I don't know what that means...

Glacier twill is more fancy then just regular white twill.

It has like zig-zags textures it too look more like Ice or something.

it's hard too see from a distance with a flash.

How do you tell that it's glacier material? I don't know what that means...

little zig zags in the material, the Pens, Avs and Ilses(wave style) have all used it, it also showed up on the Wild Wing Anaheim. It isn't just white either....has been done in white, black, and blue.....I probably missed one or two....

That is correct. It's exactly what the Mets use. I also call it electric twill because it looks like electricity!

Well I guess you learn something new every day, now I just have to remember which teams used it in which years and I'll be good to go, or my head will explode...

Your telling me! :lol:

###### pen's twill!

NOPE! They both the have Pointed TIP on the end of the 6's.

They are also correct.

I was looking more at the gap between the 6, where the first opening/loop to the middle. The back number is more "open" in that theres more room under the beginning of the 6 and the end of the 6 assume you "write" the 6 in 1 motion, whereas compared to the sleeve numbers, that same area is non-existent. Am I describing it ok or am I just making things more... blurry?

Also if you look at the sleeve 6 as a whole, it looks more squarish with the entire width barely shorter than the height whereas the back numbers is more elongated/rectangular. I should go look for a gamer to compare with

ninja edit: Just looked at the link you posted, it actually should look like that. coolbeans :thumbsup:

The nameplate is bang on.. It even have the Indented middle part of the "E" in the name

I would have to say the jersey is correct when I compare it to the gamer pic's below.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=57&lotid=277

The name on the gamer has thicker outer black and gold layers, and there's no vertical cut-out in the middle of the "U". Also, the gamer seems to have wider letters, at least the "M" for certain.

a couple of the newbies....2113426590106546041S600x600Q85.jpg2409035660106546041S600x600Q85.jpg2983524680106546041S600x600Q85.jpg2894072420106546041S600x600Q85.jpg2761741130106546041S600x600Q85.jpg2618707770106546041S600x600Q85.jpg

92 Gretz A/S, Connolly gamer, and Kalinin Bathgate/Howell pregame...