EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky, I got mine for 131$ last week! For sure that one will go over 300

The worst part is that he found it....in a CLEARANCE BIN!!!!

I got my first one for $30 on clearance at a sporting goods store. I only wish I would have picked up the other one they had at the time.

Heh...excellent. This bodes well for when I want to sell mine. It has the 1999 All-Star patch on it and I'm in the process of getting an electric font kit to put on the back. If I can get 300 like this guy, I'll be quite happy...especially since I paid TEN BUCKS for it!

Heh...excellent. This bodes well for when I want to sell mine. It has the 1999 All-Star patch on it and I'm in the process of getting an electric font kit to put on the back. If I can get 300 like this guy, I'll be quite happy...especially since I paid TEN BUCKS for it!

Same here except I am seriously inept so mine is currently being customized at Exclusive Pro and I don't have plans on selling it anytime soon.

Same here except I am seriously inept so mine is currently being customized at Exclusive Pro and I don't have plans on selling it anytime soon.

So am I! I ordered the kit from them (richer #44) and will get my jersey customized at ice jerseys since I live in Monreal. I chose richer because I already have a lecavalier jersey and wanted another Québécois who played for the Lightning in these years.

So am I! I ordered the kit from them (richer #44) and will get my jersey customized at ice jerseys since I live in Monreal. I chose richer because I already have a lecavalier jersey and wanted another Québécois who played for the Lightning in these years.

Haha nice, mine is going to be a Richer also. I picked him because he was one of my favorite players as a kid when he was with the Devils.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-Brod...86.c0.m14.l1318

The guy doesnt take paypal and only ships to the states, but that looks like a rare authentic jersey from 85-86? Not too sure since he only has one picture up. Just giving you guys a heads up :P

Wow. That looks good actually. The only thing that it's either missing or he failed to mention is the Expo '86 patch. Still, that's an amazing piece. That font is waaay too thick though.

Lost out on another Team USA World Cup jersey...maybe it's not meant to be...

Lost out on another Team USA World Cup jersey...maybe it's not meant to be...

Me too brother. I thought that would go cheap since it was a UK listing at lot of people might now see. I was thinking I might get a steal with my last minute bid of 13.81GBP only to see it go up 60! Overall, a good day on ebay thought, I picked up some Oakley sunglasses and all the Metallica albums up to Garage Inc, which I need for an art project I'm working on.

...I picked up some Oakley sunglasses and all the Metallica albums up to Garage Inc, which I need for an art project I'm working on.

Can I see those Sunglasses? I have 3 Oakleys myself and I just love their way of design. They released an MLB Series using colors of the teams, don't know if they put team logos on it but it would be cool if they release an NHL Series.

Me too brother. I thought that would go cheap since it was a UK listing at lot of people might now see. I was thinking I might get a steal with my last minute bid of 13.81GBP only to see it go up 60! Overall, a good day on ebay thought, I picked up some Oakley sunglasses and all the Metallica albums up to Garage Inc, which I need for an art project I'm working on.

I put in the same bid that won the auction with about 10 seconds left...wonder how exactly I lost?

I put in the same bid that won the auction with about 10 seconds left...wonder how exactly I lost?

If two bids are entered with the EXACT same amount, the first bid in wins. I've encountered this a lot, and as long as it isn't right at the end of the auction, it can be advantageous. You now know what their max bid is and therefore can go over it whenever you like, but until you do they won't get an e-mail saying they've been out bid. Many people avoid this entirely by using more "random" amounts, lessening the chance someone will bid the exact same amount.

If two bids are entered with the EXACT same amount, the first bid in wins. I've encountered this a lot, and as long as it isn't right at the end of the auction, it can be advantageous. You now know what their max bid is and therefore can go over it whenever you like, but until you do they won't get an e-mail saying they've been out bid. Many people avoid this entirely by using more "random" amounts, lessening the chance someone will bid the exact same amount.

Yeah, my bid was a totally random amount...that's why I was a bit shocked...

Can I see those Sunglasses? I have 3 Oakleys myself and I just love their way of design. They released an MLB Series using colors of the teams, don't know if they put team logos on it but it would be cool if they release an NHL Series.

I love their designs too, plus they are light and durable. I've had a pair of Juan Pablo Montoya Valves for a few years and just picked up a pair of matte black with gray polarized lenses Monster Pups. I think they must be custom, since its not a standard option. I really like that about Oakley too, their custom program used to be Half Jackets and M Frames but now you can get almost any style custom to some extent. You don't always have the choice of some of their cooler frame and lens colors, but its still better than stock. As for the MLB series, I was looking at getting the Mariners (my hometown team) Half Jackets, but those pups came up and ended up being less than 50% of retail, so I had to do it. And yes, the MLB ones do have the team logos on them, they are etched into the lower corner of one of the lenses.

JPM Valve

Monster Pup

man, those monster pup looks nice!

I think so too, the only thing is I've yet to ever see them in person. I was gonna go pick up a pair at the mall, try em on and get them there if they looked good, but I found that auction and it was too good to pass up. We;ll see how big they are (the bigger monster dogs were huge on me) and if they look good.

Oakleys just rule. I have 3 which are X-Metal Romeo black iridium, X-Metal Juliet ice iridium and Magnesium Switch black iridium. I haven't worn my Romeos since Mission Impossible 2 came out and saw Tom Cruise wearing a Romeo at the beginning of the movie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-Minnesota-Wi...id=p3911.c0.m14

Green Gaborik, although massive

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-J-Iginla-Cal...id=p3911.c0.m14

Old Flames Iginla jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alexei-Kovalev-NHL-All...id=p3286.c0.m14

read the text, he has the same jersey in authentic I think if anyone is looking for all star jerseys

Isn't the flaming A supposed to have only 2 layers instead of 3?

Size 52 authentic Fishsticks jersey - supposedly NWT ... it's in the wrong category (Baseball-MLB > New York Yankees > Jerseys) so competition for it may not be as fierce.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250286825598