Meigray website question

Flyers845

Is there a way to look up an old jersey that's not on their site anymore? I'm trying to find the original price for a 2007-08 Jeff carter flyers jersey I've searched myself but couldn't find it. An example is I saved the link of the lappy scf jersey I've bought from meigray the link still works but its not on the website anymore just wondering if its possible to find it without a link. I've emailed meigray about the original price about 3 days ago and they haven't answered yet

In my experience what you described with the Lappy jersey holds true most of the time. They don't remove the individual product pages for a given jersey, just the links/navigation to get to that page.

That being said it's not easy to get to those pages. The way I've done it in the past is to do a google search and add site:meigray.com to your search.

For example a google search for gretzky site:meigray.com will have the first result be the White Liberty Gretzky GIs they had a while back but sold out of.

I've had some mixed results with trying this in the past, but it's worth a shot. Be sure to use quotes to go for an exact match for things like years and lastname, firstname.

Here's my attempt at your Jeff Carter search: "2007-08" "Carter, Jeff" site:meigray.com

Nice. I was between the chair and the pint glasses... Went with the glasses. Haven't gotten them yet though.

Cripes! Too smart. I was hoping you would actually dismantle it. Oh well.

• 4 months later...

A while back someone posted on how to Google search using terms to bring up jerseys that had been sold by Meigray that are no longer on the site. Can someone re-post that information?

Here is the original thread that you were looking for.

Also I use www.archive.org to look at old caches of the site.